Reaction score
Sin$
How to Set Up Lobbies Written TUT
**REQUIREMENTS**
*JTAG
*USB Flash Drive or Transfer Cable
*Knowledge of JTAGS

Step One:
1. Install Black Ops to your jtag. To do this go into xex menu. Go into your games folder on your primary HDD.
2. Create a new folder called Black Ops in your games directory.
3. Open up the black ops folder and hit y. Scroll down to copy dvd. Insert Black Ops into dvd drive and close the dvd drive. Count to 10 then hit confirm.

Step Two:
1. Go onto your computer and format your flash drive that is 1gb or larger.
2. Right click your flash drive and hit format. Make sure it is FAT32.
3. Download the black ops files by clicking HERE4. Extract those files onto your desktop and drag them onto your usb drive.
5. Next download the title two update by clicking HERE Extract that to your desktop and create a folder in your flash drive called TU2. Drag the tu2 file into that folder in your flash drive.

Step Three:
1. Turn your JTAG back on and plug in your USB drive.
2. Go into xex menu and find your usb.
3. Once you find your usb go into the TU2 folder and hover over the files, hit y and copy. Now hit x and go to your hdd. Find your cache folder and put the tu2 file in the cache folder.
4. Now go back to your usb and all the other files are there.
5. One at a time, hover over one and click copy then go to your black ops folder and hit paste.
6. Repeat this process till you have done that to all your remaining files.

Congrats! You have set up a black ops lobby!
System link unfortunately does not work and the only way to activate the xp is by going online and blowing up a car. PLEASE do not flame me saying the xp is not going off. You have to be online for that to work!
This was NOT found by me so dont flame!

thizzle

thizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cntrl + C cntrl + V or right click???.....i saw this exact post 2 weeks ago...

Top Bottom
Login
Register