What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tutorial How To Set up Livestream Step By Step

• Thread starter Kilo Runz Dis
  • Start date
  • Views 9,304

Do You Like My TuT

• Total voters
K

Kilo Runz Dis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TuT By Kilo Runz Dis Hope It Helps

If Anyone Has A Black Magic Aim Me need Good Stream :biggrin:

So first of theres a few things you need to know about livestreaming....

1. You must have a capture card wether it's HD(720p, 1080i, or 1080p) or Standard(480p)

-The best low standard capture card is a Dazzle DVC 100
Low Quality Kilo <3

Link

Dazzle DVC 100 Test

-The best HD capture card is a Hauppage or Black Magic Intensity(BMI)
Hauppage -Hauppage/url]

Link

This is by my friend Ryan (Hauppage)

BMI - [url="store.apple.com/us/product/TP150LL/A"]store.apple.com/us/product/TP150LL/A

Link

This is by my friend Brett (BMI)

2. Next you need a livestream account, make sure you pick a site with the best quality possible so it's easiest to see what is happening to the people viewing.

Top 2 Livestream Sites
www.justin.tv <3
www.livestream.com <3

3. You must have all of your chords and your capture card plugged in then hit "Broadcast"

4. Click "allow"

5. Then change the source to your Capture Card (Ex: Dazzle DVC 100)

6. Happy Livestreaming!

Deciding on a Capture Card
-Most HD Capture Cards only run in 1080i as supposed to 1080p
-All SD (standard definition) capture cards run in 480p which is very low but still good
-If you want your livestream to look AMAZING and have great feedback looks for an HD capture card
-The better the quality the faster in runs depending on the amount of space on your computer (which means the less lag)
-Price ranges are a big issue, HD captures cards run anywhere from USD $100.00-$200.00
-SD Capture Cards can run a price range from USD $50.00-$120.00 (Dazzle DVC 100 being the most expensive)

Background Information

(The "i" in 1080 stands for interlaced and the "p" in 1080p stands for progressive scan)
1080 denotes the number of horizontal scan lines—also known as vertical resolution—and the letter i stands for interlaced In the alternate format of high-definition video mode, known as 1080p, the p would stand for progressive scan.

Thank you to the whole *No Advertising* staff!

"If you follow all of these steps then you should be up and livestreaming in no time, if you have any problems comment on the post and I will try to help you out as best I can"

R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing you haven't tested this yourself because if you try to do what you're proposing with and HD PVR or any HD capcard it won't work because resolution is too high. You have to use a screen capture type of thing, that's what i do.

Sorry. If anyone has any questions i'll do my best to respond.

K

Kilo Runz Dis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing you haven't tested this yourself because if you try to do what you're proposing with and HD PVR or any HD capcard it won't work because resolution is too high. You have to use a screen capture type of thing, that's what i do.

Sorry. If anyone has any questions i'll do my best to respond.

kk thnk ill try my best to fix they post and do sme testing to make the post as best as i can

K

Kilo Runz Dis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please leave Comments Wnt Feed Bck of Wht u Think Thnks

K

Kilo Runz Dis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TuT By Kilo Runz Dis Hope It Helps

If Anyone Has A Black Magic Aim Me need Good Stream :biggrin:

So first of theres a few things you need to know about livestreaming....

1. You must have a capture card wether it's HD(720p, 1080i, or 1080p) or Standard(480p)

-The best low standard capture card is a Dazzle DVC 100
Low Quality Kilo <3

Link

Dazzle DVC 100 Test

-The best HD capture card is a Hauppage or Black Magic Intensity(BMI)
Hauppage -Hauppage/url]

Link

This is by my friend Ryan (Hauppage)

BMI - [url="store.apple.com/us/product/TP150LL/A"]store.apple.com/us/product/TP150LL/A

Link

This is by my friend Brett (BMI)

2. Next you need a livestream account, make sure you pick a site with the best quality possible so it's easiest to see what is happening to the people viewing.

Top 2 Livestream Sites
www.justin.tv <3
www.livestream.com <3

3. You must have all of your chords and your capture card plugged in then hit "Broadcast"

4. Click "allow"

5. Then change the source to your Capture Card (Ex: Dazzle DVC 100)

6. Happy Livestreaming!

Deciding on a Capture Card
-Most HD Capture Cards only run in 1080i as supposed to 1080p
-All SD (standard definition) capture cards run in 480p which is very low but still good
-If you want your livestream to look AMAZING and have great feedback looks for an HD capture card
-The better the quality the faster in runs depending on the amount of space on your computer (which means the less lag)
-Price ranges are a big issue, HD captures cards run anywhere from USD $100.00-$200.00
-SD Capture Cards can run a price range from USD $50.00-$120.00 (Dazzle DVC 100 being the most expensive)

Background Information

(The "i" in 1080 stands for interlaced and the "p" in 1080p stands for progressive scan)
1080 denotes the number of horizontal scan lines—also known as vertical resolution—and the letter i stands for interlaced In the alternate format of high-definition video mode, known as 1080p, the p would stand for progressive scan.

Thank you to the whole *No Advertising* staff!

"If you follow all of these steps then you should be up and livestreaming in no time, if you have any problems comment on the post and I will try to help you out as best I can"

ANY ONE LIKE THE TuT

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
it doesnt work with every capture card like the dvc 170 not livestream compatible

Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, take a look at the pic, and know your stuff before talking shi.t...
5c60b763b4407bf822e81b1.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register