With this u can do the elite
possibly :wink: im playing with this

"a reset timer" glitch is still possible, just a matter of figuring it out

Spayspay

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't understand how to save the car. Blow the job once for the helicopter and then a second time for the car. Then go get the car?

Or can you get both and then blow the job once for both?

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
I don't understand how to save the car. Blow the job once for the helicopter and then a second time for the car. Then go get the car?

Or can you get both and then blow the job once for both?
The car needs another friend to do the same.
See the second video.

DutchGlitchGamer

DutchGlitchGamer

Reaction score
In this way you can also save a car in the game at the bank

R

RSB49

Reaction score
Tried twice and failed both times. This worked for me a few days ago, so it might be patched. Three in a row now.

Last edited:
B

Bad Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was able to get the frogger to spawn at the helipad during the Pac/Std today. Saved the usual way for escape. Might be just due to the snow but it's still easier than getting one off the police station.

Spayspay

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Was able to get the frogger to spawn at the helipad during the Pac/Std today. Saved the usual way for escape. Might be just due to the snow but it's still easier than getting one off the police station.

I've seen it spawn there a few times too. There must be some trick to making that happen. Someone I played with sweared that it'll spawn every time if one person drives to the police station first. But even if that's true, at that point, the police station guy might as well take the heli there.

G

Galant89

Reaction score
Why is the helicopter glitch patched by Rockstar's idiots? It is actually a legal means of escape. Apparently Rockstar wants to make it as difficult as possible for players to make money. This indirectly forces many players to buy the Shark Cards.

Spayspay

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Why is the helicopter glitch patched by Rockstar's idiots? It is actually a legal means of escape. Apparently Rockstar wants to make it as difficult as possible for players to make money. This indirectly forces many players to buy the Shark Cards.

Why do you think it's patched?

B

Bad Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Making a frogger spawn at the helipad was "patched" for the pacific std finale a while back but it remained unpatched for other setups and heists, but now with the snow its not. Chances are when the snow is gone it will go back to being "patched". To make it spawn you drive around the adjacent carpark before going to the helipad.

Last edited:
B

bluebyte123

Reaction score
I've seen it spawn there a few times too. There must be some trick to making that happen. Someone I played with sweared that it'll spawn every time if one person drives to the police station first. But even if that's true, at that point, the police station guy might as well take the heli there.

Yeah there is a little Trick to spawn helicopter 100% at least if it’s like in the gold old days?
one person drive to the police station on the Bridge (where you get to lesters factory) more persons not needed.
And the person who want to grab the heli have to visit the flight school and have to complete there the first mission (maybe that has changed but don’t think so)

1.have the requirements to spawn the heli
2. have a sanchez ( to jump from the bridge to the roof of police station) works also with hakucho but Sanchez very easy.
3. first drive to highway showed on map and jump on highway with the green ramp drive a few meters left direction so that you theoretically can see heli but not needed
4. then back and drive to the bridge where you can jump to the roof of police station and Jump.
5. take heli and Save the heli where you need heli most cases at the motorbikes.

* in very rare cases when you jump on the roof and there is no heli easily drive again to the highway jump on it few meters left and then back to police station.

First picture my icon where you get on highway and navi point that’s the few meters left
Second picture is the point where you get on roof of police station

***EDIT***
i tried in the last hour 3 times and it worked 3 times

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register