What's new

Patched HOW TO SAVE THE GREEN DUFFELBAG*COMPLETLY SOLO*! DIRECTOR MODE OUTFIT GLITCH! AFTER PATCH 1.43

pupazzz

pupazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
activity has nothing to do, ur doing glitch in sp! :|

Trust me!!! .... try to do the glitch starting first with activity PURPLE and then test without activity PURPLE .... You'll see the difference ....... yesterday I did 6 outfit back to back in this way, one every 5 minutes...

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Trust me!!! .... try to do the glitch starting first with activity PURPLE and then test without activity PURPLE .... You'll see the difference ....... yesterday I did 6 outfit back to back in this way, one every 5 minutes...
How can you find a freemode event that fast

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv spawned online with the default outfit (grey pants balck shirt)
And had the shed multiple parachutes thing happening. Do you think if i tried your method with the outfit that doesnt come online will still transfer the bag?

kapteindude

kapteindude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lets see it! gonna try this

NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found another method, how to Save the green Duffelbag and all other Duffelbags COMPLETLY SOLO!! (29/05/2018)

Shoutout to
Rhino Modz who found the actual method!

My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrVpGNUFty1qUunaxusdfXw

1. Create a playlist with some jobs(any Jobs you want) and start the Playlist or start another Playlist if you have another one(Doesn't matter wich jobs in the Playlist)!
2. Now do the 100% DM Outfit Save method from Boca Bhoy: thx for video!
3. If you bring the outfit in story mode, Open Interactions Menu and go into Director Mode.
4. Now chose your Outfit with the Duffelbag you want and then press X on quit Director Mode and as soon as the screen goes black, go in PSN search a recent ''GTA Online'' activity and press X and decline the alert!
5. Then your character stand in the Air and fast press Pause.
6. Now search the activity from the Playlist and hit ''Start Playlist''
7. Close the pause menu and the Playlist activity comes up!
8. Now press X on the activity an you should load in the playlist!
9. If you are in the Playlist, start the first job in the Playlist. Now you can see your ''Moddet'' Outfit!
10. Start the Job and until it start, wait a few seconds (Like 5 seconds) and then quit the Job with your Phone!
11. Now you load from the Job in a new session and you should spawn with your Outfit and the Duffelbag!
12. Drive to your Apartment and save the outfit!

(*If you spawn with a parachute, registry as a CEO and go to management, then style and switch the CEO outfit to the left and then back. Now the Duffelbag should appear!*)

HOPE YOU GUY'S HAVE A GREAT DAY :biggrin:

#TEAMFRAPZZ (NOTE: With this Way you'll get the Duffelbag to 100%! 1. If you have the Outfit with Duffelbag in story mode, tell a friend to start FIRST the Job Corrupt Cop and
Is it possible to transfer the bag to other outfits?
yes

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
To get my dufflebags i did these exact steps lol coincidence? Anyways it shouldn’t matter which personal vehicle you got out i got all three bags while having an oppressor active as my pv. That ceo trick never seemed to work for me if i never spawned down with the outfit but yeah these steps are legit.
Iv spawned online with the default outfit (grey pants balck shirt)
And had the shed multiple parachutes thing happening. Do you think if i tried your method with the outfit that doesnt come online will still transfer the bag?
use a different outfit cause there is something wrong with that outfit that’s causing it to go default.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To get my dufflebags i did these exact steps lol coincidence? Anyways it shouldn’t matter which personal vehicle you got out i got all three bags while having an oppressor active as my pv. That ceo trick never seemed to work for me if i never spawned down with the outfit but yeah these steps are legit.

use a different outfit cause there is something wrong with that outfit that’s causing it to go default.
Alright i assumed that. This bag is causing so much pain. But gotta get it before this is patched now people can make money from it.

SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me I failed many times...then I ditched oppressor and got a car...I added the Boca boy "go to director mode from online lobby with a free mode event running" step...but I jumped out of a helicopter first, before going to story/director mode to make very sure my character had no parachute on him..the reason I ditched oppressor was because when quitting the job thru the phone, I'd spawn online with outfit, but on oppressor, and then have no bag, and end up doing the multiple parachute shed.. So I thought, maybe its because as soon as you are on oppressor or in deluxo it "applies" a parachute automatically (same as helicopter) anyways once I comebined Boca boys method to get into DM, with Mr glitches method of saving the bag (including bypassing creator from story to get to job) I simply added in a few tweaks, including the shedding parachute before even going into story/DM (figured have NO parachute give me zero option of spawning in with one later, and kinda makes duffel bag a certainty. Anyhow I hit it 9 times in a row...then started to help friends..then started to help people on here yesterday. I made this post, strictly because I'm still hearing same issue bout spawning and shedding nonstop parachutes. And I know with absolute certainty hows to avoid that and get the bags consistently. I have three accounts a got a few bags on each account, both characters. Perfected the method. But I use helicopter transfer method to put many many bags on accounts which is easier once you have at least one of each bag type .

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me I failed many times...then I ditched oppressor and got a car...I added the Boca boy "go to director mode from online lobby with a free mode event running" step...but I jumped out of a helicopter first, before going to story/director mode to make very sure my character had no parachute on him..the reason I ditched oppressor was because when quitting the job thru the phone, I'd spawn online with outfit, but on oppressor, and then have no bag, and end up doing the multiple parachute shed.. So I thought, maybe its because as soon as you are on oppressor or in deluxo it "applies" a parachute automatically (same as helicopter) anyways once I comebined Boca boys method to get into DM, with Mr glitches method of saving the bag (including bypassing creator from story to get to job) I simply added in a few tweaks, including the shedding parachute before even going into story/DM (figured have NO parachute give me zero option of spawning in with one later, and kinda makes duffel bag a certainty. Anyhow I hit it 9 times in a row...then started to help friends..then started to help people on here yesterday. I made this post, strictly because I'm still hearing same issue bout spawning and shedding nonstop parachutes. And I know with absolute certainty hows to avoid that and get the bags consistently. I have three accounts a got a few bags on each account, both characters. Perfected the method. But I use helicopter transfer method to put many many bags on accounts which is easier once you have at least one of each bag type .
Good job on figuring it out so its pretty much a 100 percent save method for it. Thanks for the post ill give it another go.
I just need to look at the boca boys load into dm from online bypass.

Can you link the dm from online bypass or tell what page its on. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job on figuring it out so its pretty much a 100 percent save method for it. Thanks for the post ill give it another go.
I just need to look at the boca boys load into dm from online bypass.

Deffinetly make sure you have a car as a PV. Because you are shedding parachute before going into DM. And spawning in yr vehicle when you leave the job..you do not want to nullify shedding that parachute by spawning in a deluxo or on an oppressor. Since both of those vehicles add parachutes to you the moment you enter them. By using a car instead of a parachute provoking vehicle, and shedding yr chute before starting glitch. The biggest hassle (multiple parachute shedding) becomes an impossibility.

Can you link the dm from online bypass or tell what page its on. Thanks
simply find any online session with a running freemode event..jump off or out of anything and shed the parachute when you land, go immidiately to story/DM. The free mode event part is first "key". Shedding parachute before going to story- DM is second" key". And personally I cannot underestimate importance of having a car as personal vehicle. Before I was using oppressor lol, I was spawning in with the DM modded outfits, but hundred parachutes NO bag. I ditched oppressor, got car..then from then it became a 100% method for getting outfits AND bags.

FreeKillHD

FreeKillHD

Reaction score
Sin$
When i spawn in Online i have the parachute on the back and then i make the ceo method i have all the time the parachute on it

I found another method, how to Save the green Duffelbag and all other Duffelbags COMPLETLY SOLO!! (29/05/2018)

Shoutout to
Rhino Modz who found the actual method!

My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrVpGNUFty1qUunaxusdfXw

1. Create a playlist with some jobs(any Jobs you want) and start the Playlist or start another Playlist if you have another one(Doesn't matter wich jobs in the Playlist)!
2. Now do the 100% DM Outfit Save method from Boca Bhoy: thx for video!
3. If you bring the outfit in story mode, Open Interactions Menu and go into Director Mode.
4. Now chose your Outfit with the Duffelbag you want and then press X on quit Director Mode and as soon as the screen goes black, go in PSN search a recent ''GTA Online'' activity and press X and decline the alert!
5. Then your character stand in the Air and fast press Pause.
6. Now search the activity from the Playlist and hit ''Start Playlist''
7. Close the pause menu and the Playlist activity comes up!
8. Now press X on the activity an you should load in the playlist!
9. If you are in the Playlist, start the first job in the Playlist. Now you can see your ''Moddet'' Outfit!
10. Start the Job and until it start, wait a few seconds (Like 5 seconds) and then quit the Job with your Phone!
11. Now you load from the Job in a new session and you should spawn with your Outfit and the Duffelbag!
12. Drive to your Apartment and save the outfit!

(*If you spawn with a parachute, registry as a CEO and go to management, then style and switch the CEO outfit to the left and then back. Now the Duffelbag should appear!*)

30/05/2018 (UPDATE)

Found the method how to get all Duffelbags every time 100% without problems!
If you have the Moddet Outfit in Story Mode, tell a friend to start FIRST the Job Corrupt Cop!
2. Now your friend in the job set the dress to Classical and now you join your friend in the Job!
3. If you spawn in the Job, tell your friend to start the Job.
4. If the Job starts, wait in the Job. Now your friend quit the Job and now he start the Job Truck Of!
5. Now you join your friend in the Job menu Truck of!
6. Now your friend set the dress on player own and start the job!
7. If he start the Job, you spawn with the Outfit and without parachute and without Duffelbag!
8. Now you quit the Job and then you spawn in new session with the Duffelbag. If you spawn th a parachute, registry as a CEO and with CEO Outfit to the left and then to the right and the Duffelbag 100% should appear!

HOPE YOU GUY'S HAVE A GREAT DAY :biggrin:

neckface

neckface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It definitely works. Did it twice yesterday. The second time it didn't even take me into the playlist but straight into an online session with the duffle bag on my back already. I'll try to get video proof if I have time today. Just make sure you don't have a parachute online. Go up in a plane or chopper and use it first. Also make sure you don't have a vehicle out that equips you with a parachute automatically.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hasn't worked for me either and iv tried with 5 different outfits. I can bring some of the outfits online but no bag.
When i accept the playlist alert it loads me on the ground in a session for about a second first then put me in the playlist. I go into the mission for 5 seconds then quite by phone and when i load in do the ceo thing an nothing.
And yes before i start i find a session with an event and i shed my parachute then hold down on d pad and goto story.

FLOK ONE

FLOK ONE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hasn't worked for me either and iv tried with 5 different outfits. I can bring some of the outfits online but no bag.
When i accept the playlist alert it loads me on the ground in a session for about a second first then put me in the playlist. I go into the mission for 5 seconds then quite by phone and when i load in do the ceo thing an nothing.
And yes before i start i find a session with an event and i shed my parachute then hold down on d pad and goto story.

Mine is the exact same way. I've tried literally everything... Every method people have put out there. Every idea. Nothing works.. Everyone says try this and it will be there 100% I try whatever it is, and every time. Every method. Its 100% not there.. Only thing I don't do is make a new playlist every time... Never did. I just use a playlist I've had for a while, but nothing works. Even if I did make a new one, wouldn't work..

I hate when people say it works If it doesn't for you, you're doing it wrong..
I'm like. U tell me what step I'm doing wrong and I'll fix it. I'm literally just trying what everyone says works. Lol. My accnt just cant have it I guess

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried this and it doesn’t work solo part is a load of bollocks

FLOK ONE

FLOK ONE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried this and it doesn’t work solo part is a load of bollocks

Well I can't ignore the people who say it works. Theres a few. But i know I've tried both methods. Me and my friend were quittin jobs for probably 2 hours straight. So idk

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I can't ignore the people who say it works. Theres a few. But i know I've tried both methods. Me and my friend were quittin jobs for probably 2 hours straight. So idk
Honestly mate it online load you up in a online session 1st load you on the ground then load you up into the job with a parachute every time I’ve tried 20 times Plus
He’s only put the solo Mefford so his paste want get deleted he just wanted to take the glory from the offer method/post And it’s not fair on the other post when he was the 1st to post it and this post should get deleted because it doesn’t work method absolutely don’t work at all Nobody is posted a video on it because nobody’s got it to work and he is copied and pasted the office rea nobodies posted a video on it because nobody‘s got it to work and he is copied and pasted the video which he shouldn’t

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register