• Thread starter yrnhuncho
  • Start date
  • Views 3,768
yrnhuncho

yrnhuncho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I saw this posted on YouTube but no one posted it here so I thought might as well create a thread to share ideas.
So basically to wear the bugstar outfit, you need to buy the red overalls outfit in the heist overalls section, and equip it. Now you have to start up the job "flood in the LS river"
Go to start>online>jobs>rockstar created>missions>flood in the LS river
So I don't know if you need to start up this specific mission, but that's what he did in the video and I did not try anything else. Now once you launch the job (can be done solo) you will spawn in with the bugstar outfit on. Now this is where the speculation part begins. We need to find a way to glitch this outfit into freemode. If you join the job right outside the clothes store, you will spawn there. When you walk in it will say it's closed, but you can still roam around. So I think we need to glitch the game out thinking we are in the store. For example maybe we can join the job in the store, or stand at the doorway, start it, then quickly walk back in. Anyways, I hope we can find something out of this.

Link to video:

Bender_

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Logo works same as "logos on police outfit" so as soon as you something in outfit section it dissapears,

Any mission works.

generalhunter

generalhunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you start the job in your apartment you will spawn in there but as soon as you edit saved outfits the logo disappears

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
The outfit logos are a separate script that doesn't run in freemode. If you have the red heist coveralls on when you load a mission then the logos appear. When you go to save the script stops running.

The closest you can get is to have a crew patch saved on either the front or the back. You can get it on both but the back one will disappear everytime you try to save it.

Here is link for 2 emblems on shirt
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...more-crew-emblems-on-any-color-shirt.1334366/

Join a bugstars crew. Have the 2 logos saved on shirt.

Then put on on red coveralls.

Load up adversary job and put clothing on player owned.

Once in clothing select the 2 logos shirt. Complete the job and go to freemode. You will spawn with coveralls with the 2 logos.

That is as close as you will get. Like I said, if you save the back one disappears. If you want logo on back then start process with only 1 logo on back.

Last edited:
yrnhuncho

yrnhuncho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok. I was also going to say someone in an earlier thread had a way to save the duffel bag and what they did was have someone leave like right after a cut scene or disconnect their internet or something and it should glitch out giving the other players the duffel bag in free mode

Top Bottom
Login
Register