What's new

Tutorial HOW TO SAVE GREEN DUFFEL BAG / DIRECTOR MODE GLITCH 1.43

Rhino_Modz

Rhino_Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
GREEN DUFFEL BAG SAVE
Do normal DM glitch. When you have Modded Outfits In story mode. Get friend to start up Truck Off and invite you. Join friend who is in job (outfit selection is on Player Owned) Start up job You should see Modded outfit in job if successful When entered the job you will have no parachute Press pause Go to creator When loaded in creator press pause go to online press GO You should spawn in with duffel bag If not go to interaction menu / Ceo / Style / one to the left and one to the right You should have the duffel bag now

SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This sound creditable, and logical. But who else has hit it so far? I have tried bout 7-8 times..I always spawn in job without the nodded outfit lol.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this a 100% way to bring outfits online?

SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still wondering if A) this works and b) how consistent it works. Like is it an inconsistent way of bringing outfits PLUS duffels bags online? Is it more or less consistent then regular method we use to bring savewizard outfits online?

Rolleezy

Rolleezy

Contributor
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not consistent but it works, took me about 5 tries killing the bird but I just brought the open black duffel bag online and saved!

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Working 100% I’ve saved the green open duffle bag and the black duffle bag thanks for sharing Op.

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
outfits will still be hit and miss but this does work

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any timing involve in joining friend wen you in story mode with bag?

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any timing involve in joining friend wen you in story mode with bag?
No There is no timing on joining your freind and make sure your freind has the clothing option set to player owned or the outfit won’t show. It took me 5 attempts for both duffle bags.

FLOK ONE

FLOK ONE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing where it says green duffel bag save. Means u need a save with the green bag on it like the space helmet?? Modded save? Or will any outfit give u the green bag?? Without having it to begin with. ORR like scrolling until u find an outfit with the green duffel bag on it in dm? then moving onto the op above??

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing where it says green duffel bag save. Means u need a save with the green bag on it like the space helmet?? Modded save? Or will any outfit give u the green bag?? Without having it to begin with. ORR like scrolling until u find an outfit with the green duffel bag on it in dm? then moving onto the op above??
Yeah your correct you must first have a modded save with shortlisted outfits with the desired duffle bag already on it with a Christmas mask. You can do it with out a modded save but it will take a long time to get a duffle bag with a Christmas mask from duping the birds.

FLOK ONE

FLOK ONE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah your correct you must first have a modded save with shortlisted outfits with the desired duffle bag already on it with a Christmas mask. You can do it with out a modded save but it will take a long time to get a duffle bag with a Christmas mask from duping the birds.

Gotcha thank you. Wish I had one lol.

SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome to hear its working personally I'm using modded saves from MR Glitches, featuring both green and black "open" duffel bags...the odd thing is, I can kill the bird easy n get it set up easy..I even use my own second account to invite myself (outfits set to player owned in job) yet for the 20-25 attempts I have made, I have yet to spawn in job once with the nodded outfit . I spawn into job with the characters default outfit I use to bring outfits on...I'm worried if I try this to much, the character in trying with might get badsport for leaving to many jobs lol?

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome to hear its working personally I'm using modded saves from MR Glitches, featuring both green and black "open" duffel bags...the odd thing is, I can kill the bird easy n get it set up easy..I even use my own second account to invite myself (outfits set to player owned in job) yet for the 20-25 attempts I have made, I have yet to spawn in job once with the nodded outfit . I spawn into job with the characters default outfit I use to bring outfits on...I'm worried if I try this to much, the character in trying with might get badsport for leaving to many jobs lol?
There’s an easy way around bad sport if you fail and the outfit isn’t there just both of you load right in the job and however spawns near the van just drive it in the water.

SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s an easy way around bad sport if you fail and the outfit isn’t there just both of you load right in the job and however spawns near the van just drive it in the water.

Dude, I had not thought of that method (water with van) of avoiding badsport at all. This means I can resume playing duffel bag roulette. Are there no tips to ensure a much higher likelihood of spawning in job with bag?

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Dude, I had not thought of that method (water with van) of avoiding badsport at all. This means I can resume playing duffel bag roulette. Are there no tips to ensure a much higher likelihood of spawning in job with bag?
Your welcome and i don’t have any tips looks like your doing it perfect in the steps you posted think it’s just pure luck. I was in a part with 8 and it It took someone in the party 20 attempts and they still didn’t get it. They could get outfit to spawn in the job but when he went to creator and loaded anew session the dufflebag just wouldn’t spawn. It is just really inconsistent for some people.

Top Bottom
Login
Register