Tutorial How to run GSC scripts in a savegame

• Thread starter AoK PoZeR v2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,534
A

AoK PoZeR v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread will be updated later with a video tutorial and proof of it working on xbox.

1. Go onto call of duty 4 and create a savegame (any mission).
2. Put the savegame on your computer and open it in a svg editor (codtool is a good one).
3. Add the Dvar "developer" and set the value to "1". then save and put the savegame back
onto your USB/HDD.
4. Resume the game and when you can save & quit.

You should now have GSC scripts in your savegame. Put the savegame back on your computer and have fun editing.

A

A4XA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread will be updated later with a video tutorial and proof of it working on xbox.

2. Put the savegame on your computer and open it in a svg editor (codtool is a good one).
3. Add the Dvar "developer" and set the value to "1". then save and put the savegame back
onto your USB/HDD.

You should now have GSC scripts in your savegame. Put the savegame back on your computer and have fun editing.

Nice one. I would suggest you change the title to [release]

R

Red-EyeX32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how did you do it because it worked fine for me
I added developer 1 in my save editor plugged my USB in my PS3 and resumed campaign, save and quit, put save back on my USB and nothing. Maybe it doesn't work for ps3. If you put up a link of your save that would be cool then I can convert the save to ps3.

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score

onto your USB/HDD.

What program do you use to edit the gamesave bro? I saw one in the video but I couldn't really see the name. Thanks man.

Top Bottom