How to run a solid offense in Madden

• Thread starter 0g Sh0rty
  • Start date
  • Views 444

0g Sh0rty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title: How to run a good offense in Madden

Description: In this post i will tell you how to read defensive schemes and help you pick apart opposing defenses.

Requirements: Brain, a copy of any Madden game

Steps:
1. When you come up to the line of scrimmage, pull right trigger to view the opposing defense.
2. Look at either cornerback
3. If the cornerback is facing your receiver, you know that they are playing zone coverage
4. If the cornerback is angled towards the quarterback, you know they are playing man coverage.
5. This will help you predict how the play will develop and make any changes needed.

Technique for the long ball:
1. When you come up to the line of scrimmage, pull right trigger to view the opposing defense.
2. Notice how many Safeties there are and weather or not they are playing near your deep threat receiver.
3. Look at your deep threat receiver.
4. If he is in one-on-one man coverage with one safety on the field who is nowhere to be found, hot route him (using the Y button and then the corresponding button to choose the receiver and then RS up) to a streak route.
5. Heave it up to the speedy receiver, take control of him, and hold Y for a beautiful user possession catch and a big gain.

I hope this post helped you out and makes you a better player on your Madden game. Thanks for reading.

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Nice tutorial. I can't wait till Madden 11 only 3 more days.
smile.gif

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Nice tutorial. I can't wait till Madden 11 only 3 more days.
smile.gif

i have to agree. very nice tutorial. and 0g i know im your friend and blah blah blah but since i absolutely suck at Madden 11, this helps. i usually just choose a play that looks cool haha. once i can remember these steps it will help my gameee out alot! :smile:
yeah thats right i have Madden 11, the FULL game :wink: :biggrin:

Top Bottom