How to run a cracked minecraft server

Discussion in 'Minecraft Tutorials' started by speedycuban, Feb 27, 2011 with 6 replies and 84,711 views.

1. speedycuban

speedycuban #ellsforadmin

Ratings:
    Okay so this is a pretty easy thing to do, that i don't think has been posted before. Some people don't have the funds or capabilities to buy the game and lets say you want to host for those people who have had to get the cracked version of the game and your not sure how well its pretty easy heres how.

1)Go to your minecraft server folder and open up the server.properties file in a text
    editor

2)Go to were it says Online-mode = true (true is the default)
    [​IMG]

3)Now change the true to a false and save your file.
    [​IMG]

4)Now all you have to do is reboot your server and tada you have a cracked minecraft server

Disclaimer
    This is for educational purposes only, i am not condoning the use of a cracked client or running your server for cracked clients. I love the game and i hope everyone buys it.

2. Ned

Ned AzzidReign VIP Retired

Ratings:
    wow thats great thanks for this. so now i can join the 7s server?

3. OP
    speedycuban

speedycuban #ellsforadmin

Ratings:
    as of right now Godcraft and Se7encraft both are not cracked, im pretty sure godcraft wont ever be the owner is stuck on that but idk about Se7encraft i will talk to venom see what he thinks :biggrin:

4. Pikachu is God

Pikachu is God Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i did that, then i type in my username and pass for minecraft and it says user not premium

5. lucky257

lucky257 Halo Addict

Ratings:
    Its not cracked, it is on offline mode there is a difference.

6. DatCoolBlackie

DatCoolBlackie Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. CrumbleCake

CrumbleCake Newbie

Ratings:
    And what would the difference be? All you need to do to allow cracked clients to connect is set online mode to "false". I've tried it on my server.