• Start date
  • Views 946
KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a Xbox 360 just got a original demon chip in the mail no idea how to install a dual nand any good videos? I’m not looking for how to install the hardware Im mainly trying to find a video on how to program the chip on the computer what do I do with the default nand ...etc kinda confused

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a LINK to an old install guide about installing the demon on phat consoles. Please take into account that the link is to wayback machine because the page no longer has any photos to aid in the install.

On a dual nand system, I recommend flashing the stock nand to the motherboard and then flash your modded nand to the demon. As a warning, never use your consoles KV on your modded nand to avoid getting the retail side banned.

Note: Link is to an old TX forum, my apologies if it is against the rules but, it was the only example I could find on the subject.

KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a LINK to an old install guide about installing the demon on phat consoles. Please take into account that the link is to wayback machine because the page no longer has any photos to aid in the install.

On a dual nand system, I recommend flashing the stock nand to the motherboard and then flash your modded nand to the demon. As a warning, never use your consoles KV on your modded nand to avoid getting the retail side banned.

Note: Link is to an old TX forum, my apologies if it is against the rules but, it was the only example I could find on the subject.
Ok great and can I do the 1.2 ? Or I just do the old method

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I remember correctly, you can do the 1.2 and just wire the demon the same way.

KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I remember correctly, you can do the 1.2 and just wire the demon the same way.
Ok so from my under standing you read the nand leave it the same flash to Xbox or leave it the same then program the demon so flash the nand with a hacked image !? I’m a little confused still

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick step by step:
1. Read nand and make a Xell image (ECC).
2. Write Xell image to system.
3. Install your glitch chip (Guessing a Rev. D or CR4 XL because of demon chip. Most people use a viper if they are using Ace v3's).
4. Boot Xell and get CPU and DVD Keys (If you have an ethernet cable connect it to the console and boot Xell so you can use the IP to pull keys).
5. Shut down system and build your freeboot nand.
6. Install the demon and flash the freeboot nand to it.
7. Flash retail nand to the board.
8. Test both nands.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so from my under standing you read the nand leave it the same flash to Xbox or leave it the same then program the demon so flash the nand with a hacked image !? I’m a little confused still
Following Risking Perfect Risking Perfect 's advice above, once you have your nands and keys, and have made a freeboot nand do the following:
I assume you have the Demon installed at this stage and connected to the PC using the little board rather than the Micro USB on the Demon itself.
Make sure the switch on the demon is set to "XBOX" NOT pc or you will fry it.

With J-runner open, switch the Demon to the dual nand (Demon) mode by pressing the button on the small board with your wire connected, it should glow blue to say it's on Demon Nand, and turn off when it's on the Console NAND. With it Blue (Demon selected), flash your new RGH file to it, install a glitch chip if you haven't already (I'll assume CoolRunner 4) and try to boot the console.
Success, if it boots, you're done! :smile:
Just make sure your stock nand is flashed correct by pressing the button again (With the console turned off. Don't ever switch nands when the console is running!) and boot. The console should just boot without glitching.

Top Bottom
Login
Register