• Thread starter eatmybreaky
  • Start date
  • Views 948
E

eatmybreaky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i was trying for a while to reset the weekly and i've figured out the most effective way.
Firstly, you want to be doing this cooperatively with someone on your own xbox. i simply plugged in a second controller and ran nightfall on my own.
As soon as you see your challenge has been reset after signing in, start the game. To be able to get the challenge in time you will need a time of roughly 4 minutes. This time highly depends on how quickly you can do the forklift trick.
This is how i reset the weekly. Please do not complain if it doesnt work for you first time. i had to do it at least five times before it worked. so good luck.

gamestats: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=778486141&player=Eat%20My%20Breaky

most important thing to remember is the line between this working and it not is so fine there is barely a few seconds. my challenges updated about 10 seconds after getting in the lobby.

jay turns

jay turns

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Bright Idea Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
imma try this

wait? so does this work? the challenge only resets for 10 secs or what???

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Warning.
Don't do this.

From the Official "I Just Got Banned" Thread:

I just got crapped on by the banhammer, 2 week credit ban for resetting challenges. Supers0ak wasn't screwing around, they are really good at catching that. Oh well, got 60k cR out of it..... (not worth it!)

Never doing that again.

EDIT: At least I got my Mythic Rank before temp ban =p

M

MassaChef

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna double check if you can sneak around the banhammer on this one or not.

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna double check if you can sneak around the banhammer on this one or not.
Regardless of whether you get by it or not, it's obviously going to get some people who try it. The risk is not the reward. (30k cR for 2 weeks? eff that)

GoLdEnVeAl

GoLdEnVeAl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
need help geting it GT Goldenveal

send invite to me plzz i need help geting it

F

failman94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless of whether you get by it or not, it's obviously going to get some people who try it. The risk is not the reward. (30k cR for 2 weeks? eff that)

he is freaking right, I just got smacked for doing it, so now for 60k I have to wait 2 weeks, in that time I could have gotten like 1.6M cR legit easy. (firefight arcade) I did it, I'll admit, but it was a bad move and I am paying the consequences.... I'm not telling you what to do, just suggesting that you avoid making my mistake.

E

eatmybreaky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't do it repeatedly, maybe once a day. thats what i've been doing.

E

eatmybreaky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dunno. i just keep doing the signing in/out glitch till it works

Top Bottom
Login
Register