• Views 494
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BluntSmoker4206

Developer Tester Staff
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't remeber the email I used on steam I know my steam username and password but not the email I used is there any way of getting my account back

I had to reinstall Win7 and it wiped out my whole PC

Drubj

Drubj

DarthMaul greatest SithLord
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. Login to steam using your Username and password... then click 'Steam' in the top left, a menu will drop down and you will click 'Settings' then at the top of the 'Settings' window you should see 'Contact Email:' and it will tell you your email.

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. Login to steam using your Username and password... then click 'Steam' in the top left, a menu will drop down and you will click 'Settings' then at the top of the 'Settings' window you should see 'Contact Email:' and it will tell you your email.

I don't think he can do that without verifying the computer first with an access code that gets emailed to him.

I could be wrong and he could do it in offline mode but I'm pretty sure he has to have the access code.

B

BluntSmoker4206

Developer Tester Staff
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't need steam now I only had one game on it so I hooked up one of my spare HDD and I had the game extracted from the local files so I moved it to my master HDD now I'm going to upload it to MediaFire so I can have a Back up copy

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't need steam now I only had one game on it so I hooked up one of my spare HDD and I had the game extracted from the local files so I moved it to my master HDD now I'm going to upload it to MediaFire so I can have a Back up copy
how're you gonna play it if you dont have steam?

B

BluntSmoker4206

Developer Tester Staff
Reaction score
Sin$
how're you gonna play it if you dont have steam?
ozmE7nD.png

B

BluntSmoker4206

Developer Tester Staff
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv'e launched the Game without the steam app all the time I have the key to the game so I just input it in to set it up and it runs like normal I was playing it last night but my wired controller stopped working and I don't know the keyboard controls so I'm going to go and buy a new wired controller as keyboard seems too messy when most of the mod menus are coded for controller

AXNA4Hp.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register