С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So to do this i need to lower my dash to 16753 or something along those lines just to do this?
Well, when you install Fusion or RGLoader, your dash will automatically be down-graded. Perhaps we'll see an updated version of RGLoader some day, but for now this is all we have.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Reading through this, to my understanding is that if I use this method, my console will automatically be downgraded to a firmware low enough for this to work on. This means that if I am on 17148 and want to use this method, I will be downgraded with no issues?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Reading through this, to my understanding is that if I use this method, my console will automatically be downgraded to a firmware low enough for this to work on. This means that if I am on 17148 and want to use this method, I will be downgraded with no issues?
Yes, I've gone from a later dash down to a lower dash to run TX Fusion with no issues. RGLoader also works the same way.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I've gone from a later dash down to a lower dash to run TX Fusion with no issues. RGLoader also works the same way.
I tried and just black screened. I know I built the image properly, but couldn't figure out the issue. I currently reverted to my previous nand. If there is a way I can fix this issue I would be really thankful if you could help me with it.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I hope it is of good use to you!
I tried and just black screened. I know I built the image properly, but couldn't figure out the issue. I currently reverted to my previous nand. If there is a way I can fix this issue I would be really thankful if you could help me with it.
Strange. Were you trying RGLoader or TX Fusion? Also, if you were using a Corona that could be the issue.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I hope it is of good use to you!

Strange. Were you trying RGLoader or TX Fusion? Also, if you were using a Corona that could be the issue.
I tried RGLoader and I am using my Falcon Type 2 RGH.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried RGLoader and I am using my Falcon Type 2 RGH.
Well, that's odd. I'll try browsing around the RGLoader forums to see if anyone has a similar situation.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that's odd. I'll try browsing around the RGLoader forums to see if anyone has a similar situation.
I tried to look around, and I saw people with similar situations, but I couldn't see a fix.

ProcykModding

ProcykModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you could not record online with this or does it only spoof your kernel?

XeX Destruction 30

XeX Destruction 30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rgbuild launcher is not loading on my computer nuthings coming up

ProcykModding

ProcykModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to revord a recovery service correct? Because you won't be on the current dash?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Noob question, but is Fusion some sort of chip I need to buy? I have a RGH2 I think and it would come in handy sometime in the future.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Noob question, but is Fusion some sort of chip I need to buy? I have a RGH2 I think and it would come in handy sometime in the future.
No, TX Fusion and RGLoader are types of hacked XDK software that you can flash to your console.

benx12

benx12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you soooooooooooooo much for this, ive been looking for it forever and someone finally helped me out :wink:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else's downloads broken for RGLoader?
Just checked them. They are in fact down. I'll check on my other computer later and see if I have it downloaded. If so, I will re-upload. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register