What's new

How to receive Catwoman DLC for free. Step by Step Guide.

• Thread starter TheQandAMan
  • Start date
  • Views 4,336
T

TheQandAMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

First off I'd like to thank Futile for even bringing this to my attention and after a little digging this is what I've come up with.

It seems as though WB Games is having a slight issue with people not receiving their insert to play as Catwoman in the new Batman Arkham City game released this October to remedy this they have released the following statement.

Since Tuesday’s incredibly successful launch of Batman:Arkham City in North America, our customer support team has received a very small number of calls/emails (less than 0.5 percent of total units sold) regarding Catwoman codes either being invalid or not included in the game packaging. While the number of affected versions is very small, WB Games apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused and we are committed to getting these issues resolved as quickly as possible.
All who are experiencing any issues with the game are requested to contact WB Games customer service Department by calling (410) 568 – 3680 , emailing [email protected] or visiting community.batmanarkhamcity.com/support. All matters will be handled promptly.

Now let it be noted that as in Futiile's original post most of the affected versions of the game are for the XBOX.

So how do I acquire the DLC you ask...Simple.

Step one.- Call the number provided by WB Games statement.
Step two - Tell them you didn't receive the Catwoman DLC.
Step three - After a few minutes they'll ask you to email them a picture of your receipt for verification.
Step four - Wait awhile and check your email. They'll eventually send you a code.

Now when I called they told me I'd have to wait a few days for my code because of all the people having this issue and that I should receive my code no later than sometime next week. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it all turns out. I hope this helped and thank you again to Futile for bringing this to my attention.

As always thank you all for reading this and have a great day.

Xtro

xixlilzodiacxix

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
soo when they ask 4 the pic wat do u do

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Credit Gained.

Life complete.

Nice guide. Maybe upload a picture of a receipt that people can use too?

Top Bottom
Login
Register