What's new

Unsolved how to re-enable Hardware PS2 Backwards Compatible

• Thread starter Fullashtray
  • Start date
  • Views 105
F

Fullashtray

Reaction score
I enabled PS2 emulation on my backwards compatible PS3 through Rebug Toolbox/Utilities/Toggle PS2 netemu it says "PS2 emulator is set to use software, exiting to XMB." but there is no option to go back to hardware or does this disable after a reboot or power off/on?

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
then disable? Instead of cobra choose original.

https://rebug.me/official-rebug-4-86-1-lite-cobra-8-2-toolbox-2-03-04-april-fools-2020/
PlayStation 2 on BC and Semi-BC Consoles
Hardware (HW) Emulation:
PS3 Models: CECHA, CECHB, CECHC and CECHE Backwards Compatible (BC) Consoles
will still use their respetive emulators(ps2_emu, ps2_gxemu), which have much better compatibility and also support optical discs, original or backup. Toggle Software Emulation is available via REBUG TOOLBOX.

choose "original" and forget about it.

F

Fullashtray

Reaction score
Hi afterjo im not sure what you mean it would help me if you tell me what to enable or goto as im still a bit of a newbi. When I select "Toggle PS2 netemu" I dont see any other way to get out of software emulation but if you dont know I will install your recommendation for 4.86.1 and never use this setting again.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi afterjo im not sure what you mean it would help me if you tell me what to enable or goto as im still a bit of a newbi. When I select "Toggle PS2 netemu" I dont see any other way to get out of software emulation but if you dont know I will install your recommendation for 4.86.1 and never use this setting again.
instead of "cobra", choose "original".

Top Bottom