What's new

Solved How to Re-Arrange Achievements That Are Out of Order?

• Thread starter HELPxMExPLS
  • Start date
  • Views 322
H

HELPxMExPLS

Reaction score
Is there anyway to re-arrange the achievements back in order after the account have gone online???

I know many said that it was impossible, but i still believe that there must be some other ways!!!
I tried many times but went i go online, the achievement order went back to the previous (out of order) version.

Pls help!!! I plan to reward the person who can tell me how to successfully re-arrrange the achievement orders and even when you go online,it will still be in order!

I can reward anything. eg microsoft points

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Fix your damn shift key!

Z

Mr Potato Head

Reaction score
Honestly if it was possible someone out of the millions of modders would of figured it out :tongue:

I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyway to re-arrange the achievements back in order after the account have gone online???

I know many said that it was impossible, but i still believe that there must be some other ways!!!
I tried many times but went i go online, the achievement order went back to the previous (out of order) version.

Pls help!!! I plan to reward the person who can tell me how to successfully re-arrrange the achievement orders and even when you go online,it will still be in order!

I can reward anything. eg microsoft points
It's not possible, all of your achievement progress is stored server side, that is the reason after getting reset you can't get any acheivements in any of the games on your list at the time of the reset

Top Bottom