What's new

How to Rank Up Fast in Gears of War 2

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
Learn to rank up extremely fast (within a few minutes!) in Gears of War 2.

How To Rank Up Fast In GOW2

Things needed:

A Bridger-they need ZAP, Cain or Commview or switchsniffer.
A friend with a high rank either a 4 or 5 rank.
A new account- works better

Instructions:

1. Bridge yourself host
  2. When the clock is counting down, at around 2-3 seconds put your firewall on high.
  3. Run around and kill 3 or 4 people. If you get 4 your partner will get 3. Can switch next game.
Proof:
In one game I went from a no rank to a two rank.
In five games I went from a two rank to a three rank.

Pretty much ranked from no rank to 3 in 3 minutes and 42 seconds of gameplay.

Here is the gamertag:
I CHEAT N GOW2

Search for the stats at http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/WebStats/default.htm

Will get pictures soon...........

Additional Information:

If you partner lags out either by cain closing, or the person dashboards, it will still count as a win.

Found by ii Refl3x and x Skum.

ii Refl3x= me
x skum=........

M

Metage

Reaction score
Sin$
Re: How to Rank Up Fast

Hrm, wonder if it would work for just a router firewall ? Imma try it

M

Metage

Reaction score
Sin$

Yea my router doesn't have a setting for medium, high, or low.. It just says on or off, and when it's set to ON it only lets in like 5 people to the game on wingman lol :/

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Gametype? I am guessing Wingman from the people you are killing but whatever. Also, you might want to play legitly till 6 points if its wingman then standby at spawn and kill them all so they don't leave and the game doesn't count.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$

There suppose to lag out. And it still counts when they lag out; since I got that account to a 3 rank in 5 games.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

KranK said:
There suppose to lag out. And it still counts when they lag out; since I got that account to a 3 rank in 5 games.

Normally when they lag out for me it doesn't count, maybe it was just a rare occurrence on either end.

OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

wait so u put firewall on high then kill them at their spawns? but then the kills dont count so whats the point of even killing em?

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

OMGitstheBishop said:
wait so u put firewall on high then kill them at their spawns? but then the kills dont count so whats the point of even killing em?

Yes they do count.

OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

But whenever I lag them out and they are at spawn... the kills dont count the win does but not the kills... and also why only 7 kills total why not 8? and is it possible to rank up to a 5 with this?

N

n8laker

Reaction score
Sin$

this is what happens when i standby sometimes... i get some kills and lag them out. Then when i go to stats its says +1 win, and +4 kills, but actually...my wins and kills are the same as before.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$

OMGitstheBishop said:
But whenever I lag them out and they are at spawn... the kills dont count the win does but not the kills... and also why only 7 kills total why not 8? and is it possible to rank up to a 5 with this?

Everything counts. Look at the stats, there's kills. The only reason there are two losses is because I dashboarded when I didn't get host. I meant to change the kill thing and the teams usually lag out before you get to kill them.

n8laker said:
this is what happens when i standby sometimes... i get some kills and lag them out. Then when i go to stats its says +1 win, and +4 kills, but actually...my wins and kills are the same as before.

You have to layout them out before they ever start the game, it counts as a win because the system justs thinks the host has a bad connection. When the people leave later in the game or lag out it doesn't count.

OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

what do u mean layout them like make them crabwalk and stuff? and r u a 5 by doing this?

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Nice, if this works then you are amazing and i will love you. I will go and try it right now.

OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ok so ill tell u exactly what I do...
After the map, and weapons are picked. the game loads up... while the game is counting down to the start ( at two seconds ) i put firewall to high... and no one in the game is moving they are just standing still, me and my partner run around and kill 7 people total, then they all lag out because the firewall has been on high for 30 seconds. Is this right? OR what should I do?

N

n8laker

Reaction score
Sin$

i tried it again....the win counts but not the kill....i flip the switch at 3...and spawn kill them and they lag out..flip the switch back wen i get the win

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$

OMGitstheBishop said:
Ok so ill tell u exactly what I do...
After the map, and weapons are picked. the game loads up... while the game is counting down to the start ( at two seconds ) i put firewall to high... and no one in the game is moving they are just standing still, me and my partner run around and kill 7 people total, then they all lag out because the firewall has been on high for 30 seconds. Is this right? OR what should I do?

That's right.

Everyone else play around with the settings and stuff and see which way is the best.

Y

YuCkMoutH

Reaction score
Sin$

i do this but it just counts the games at random times even tho i kill everyone before they quit... :cursing:

T

thehitmanguava

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, we just did this and my friend got a message saying "reported".

If they lag out immediately, how can they tell who was doing the killing?

N

n8laker

Reaction score
Sin$
the win counts but not the kills...it just says +4 but the numbers do not move.

Top Bottom
Login
Register