• Thread starter em for mikey
  • Start date
  • Views 6,165
em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is how you can put you'r old xbox 360 HDD into your new xboc 360 slim :biggrin: hope it helped and be careful when your doing this.​
Note this is not my video

1.Take your HDD from old xbox 360.
2. Take apart the HDD and all the screws you should up with this. (be careful on this part)
hdd4.jpg
3. Go to you'r xbox 360 slim and find the HDD slot and take out the
4. Take the external HDD as in the PIC above and very carefully align it with the port's that it should go into. (this part is very hard sometimes and please be careful on this part to)
5. You should feel it and hear a "click" noise of sorts and then you should know its in.

here is a video in case i did not explain it that good.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKnaixPCsns&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

I hope this helped you in some way :biggrin:

Note i am not responsible for anything that happens to your xbox 360 or HDD that happens durring any of these processes.

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
NP i hope it works out for you i have never done this before i just seen the vid and thought it would be helpful!

izzy-

izzy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL this aint your video or tut. This has been posted in the xbox forum a month ago by another s7 m

Anonamous

Anonamous

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to open a new hdd for the slim and simply swap the harddrives that are in there?

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL this aint your video or tut. This has been posted in the xbox forum a month ago by another s7 m
lol did you not read my post or were you just so excited to try and flame me that you didnt read it.
i said. this is not my video.. lol i just posted it to help out some people, after i posted it i seen someone posted it before i can see that, no need to try to flame kid.

Would you be able to open a new hdd for the slim and simply swap the harddrives that are in there?
umm im not sure because i think they are made a bit differently but im not sure.

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
lol did you not read my post or were you just so excited to try and flame me that you didnt read it.
i said. this is not my video.. lol i just posted it to help out some people, after i posted it i seen someone posted it before i can see that, no need to try to flame kid.

umm im not sure because i think they are made a bit differently but im not sure.
Where did you say it wasn't your video? <_<

R

ReveIatiion

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you soooo much for the TuT, i did it with my 120gb from my old elite into my new 4gb Slim, and it worked beautifuly!! My roommate found a way to get his old 20gb into it and did it all with cables and made a case for his so it looks like an external hard drive so that way he can mod his gamerscore still if he wanted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register