Josh Owens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDERS
silentbtdeadly

Need: Nightclub, Deluxo, bmx, and ceo buzzerd for preference

Steps:

1. Make sure you nightclub garage is full with one bike in it(idk why but a revolter did not work for me).

2. You have to go to the garage of the bmx and drive it out of the garage and then get off of it when your outside the garage.

3. Then get a street car or a ceo buzzerd and drive far enough away from the bmx you can call your deluxo from the mechanic

4. Go to this video and go to the location he does in the vid and follow his steps until you get to YOUR nightclub to put the deluxo in.

5. When you drive the deluxo in to the garage you have the bike in replace the bike.

6. Now drive the bike out of the garage then back in and when you go in the bike will switch to the bmx

Disclaimers: if the plate of the deluxo switches to a random one after you tp to the default nightclub then you did it right.

Also if you need help with the glitch there are many post floating around

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Other then being able to ride the bmx around in your NC garage.

Ah ok. I had a BMX in my NC and tried a lot to find a glitch but i could not find anything.
Usually share someone an explanation to store a bmx if there is a new glitch.
That's why I thought there was something new.

Aninjamonkee

Aninjamonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey Guys. During the last frozen money glitch i stocked up all my garages with deluxos and now im reaching the last of the mohicans its back to duplicating my retros. Ive noticed that majority of duplication processes requiee a bmx.... I have never stored a bmx in any of my properties yet. Does each glitch require different bmx locations and if so after your bmx is stored can i simply store it in any properties like it is just another car??

Top Bottom
Login
Register