• Thread starter roy w gibson
  • Start date
  • Views 8,800
roy w gibson

roy w gibson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not the founder.... the founder is Aironglitch look for his YouTube. Anyways here is the English version on how to put bmx and plans and special vehicle inside your facility i have confirmed it on Xbox one and also ps4 also done it my self.

on ps4 at the time as alert but before that either do a recent activity to get it ready or join a friend in a different targeting mode except the First and wait for the death sound then hit deny the second alert. your timeing's got to be right if you did it correctly you will spawn on Mount Chiliad register as a CEO request buzzer go to the garage that has the BMX drive it out go to any garage after that and drive a car out you will get a black screen but you will end up in the facility on the bike note timeing now will be harder

Last edited:
D

Doctor_Jazzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me if this sounds right.

Requirements - For this glitch you will need an Avenger and a facility with two open spots.

Step 1 - Get a recent activity ready, or get ready to join a friend in a different targeting mode. (For targeting mode method accept the first alert then deny the second)

Step 2- Bring your Deluxo into the avenger. Hover over "exit avenger" while pressing the gas. As soon as you do that start recent activity. If you did this correctly you should spawn on Mount Chiliad.

Step 3 - Spawn a buzzard through your CEO menu and fly to the garage that has your BMX in it and take out your bmx.

Step 4 - Go back in the garage and grab another one of your cars when you drive it out you will get a black screen but you will spawn inside of your facility on the BMX.

I'm trying to do this but the way you wrote it doesn't work. so i'm trying to get you to tell me what i did wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
roy w gibson

roy w gibson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm trying to do this but the way you wrote it doesn't work. so i'm trying to get you to tell me what i did wrong.
Steps are clear as day if u cant do it keep doing it someone just said before u went in a rant they understood it then not only that
i'm trying to do this but the way you wrote it doesn't work. so i'm trying to get you to tell me what i did wrong.
All i can say is keep trying timeing is key for xbox i no that cause i did it my self the steps i wrote and what u put down was right dont make fun of me tho not nice i am lucky i have 2 bikes and i am working on 3 now I'm here for the community not fighting life short i just want to have fun and say f rock star u know

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed on Xbox. The timing is painful but it worked the same as the old heist method. Which, in fairness, also had painful timing.

I only had two issue...

1.) It is necessary to wait for the (sound that means you died) before declining 2nd alert. I didnt know this so i wasted a lot of time coming to know it.

2.) i did not spawn in the facility on the bike, i flickered a bit and spawn outside the garage. But then i flew buzzard to facility and walked in, instead of usual animation i got a black screen and the BMX was in there.

So, good job.

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4
I have tried this a couple of times but I get stuck on the black screen I’m sure it just might be for Xbox

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And I get stuck on the black screen I use a recent activity and I’m stuck outside with the car but as you are stuck on the black screen if you quickly recent activity and bring up your menu you can kill yourself and glitch Carry on if you teleport to the back of your MOC it will suck you in :angelic:

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If u jump in the street car and go to the back up your MOC it will suck you into it will keep sucking you in

U

usuariodeascensor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be used to put airplanes in facility or moc? Also steal car from friend or gc2f maybe?...

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements.

• 2 free slots in facility along with a Deluxo.
  • bmx on bike rack in 10 car garage.
  • an avenger
Steps
  • Go to facility and take deluxo into avenger.
  • on ps4 get a recent activity ready, xbox you need a friend in different targeting.
  • now you are gonna hover over exit avenger, once you are you are going to hit gas and exit at the same time then ps4 duoble tap ps button recent activity, xbox you join friend accept first alert stay on second.
  • Now while on alert after 10 or 20 seconds you should her yourself die, go ahead and decline recent activity and xbox decline
  • you should end up at mount chilliad, from there if you dont have tp become ceo and request buzzard and fly to apt. that bmx is in.
  • Go inside of apt. and go to bmx press right d pad to pull it out.
  • once outside on the bike get off and go back in and get inside a car.
  • you should get a black screen and then you should spawn in facility on bmx.
  • Done!

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements.

• 2 free slots in facility along with a Deluxo.
  • bmx on bike rack in 10 car garage.
  • an avenger
Steps
  • Go to facility and take deluxo into avenger.
  • on ps4 get a recent activity ready, xbox you need a friend in different targeting.
  • now you are gonna hover over exit avenger, once you are you are going to hit gas and exit at the same time then ps4 duoble tap ps button recent activity, xbox you join friend accept first alert stay on second.
  • Now while on alert after 10 or 20 seconds you should her yourself die, go ahead and decline recent activity and xbox decline
  • you should end up at mount chilliad, from there if you dont have tp become ceo and request buzzard and fly to apt. that bmx is in.
  • Go inside of apt. and go to bmx press right d pad to pull it out.
  • once outside on the bike get off and go back in and get inside a car.
  • you should get a black screen and then you should spawn in facility on bmx.
  • Done!

Finally got it worked

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this works with aircrafts as well, to put them into garage. Just call out the aircraft you want before getting into car.

I DID NOT CHECK yet if it cause dead spot in my hangar. But it didnt cause one on my bike rack so.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought new bikes to my rack right after i did glitch, twice time now. But i will get a buzzard and check the hangar just for science.

EDIT: Oops. Maybe it did.

But is not a terrible trade-off imo.

Also, reason i call out aircraft instead of going in to take it out with D-pad menu, (like bmx), is because i get a forever black screen if i walk into hangar. So if anyone know a possible way around this, maybe it wouldnt cause dead spot if can do this way.

Last edited:
MagGlitch

MagGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work as a steal car from friends if you climb in friends car before you climb in your own car? At work and cant try myself. might be other steps required

Raymond1020

Raymond1020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw tried this with the hydra and Molotov and now they have gone from hanger and can't call them out either lol

Raymond1020

Raymond1020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NVM it says they are in the facility but cannot call or see them I just replaced them with faggio and now they are back in hanger

mohrisbetter

mohrisbetter

Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get the death sound behind the quit alert. I’ve followed the steps but clearly I’m doin something wrong.

Top Bottom
Login
Register