What's new

Discussion How to put a patch on a jtag?

• Thread starter DiViN3 Spectrum
  • Start date
  • Views 498
DiViN3 Spectrum

DiViN3 Spectrum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please help me when i put the tu4 update and patch in the cod 4 folder and launch default mp nothing happens help me please

-DoC-

-DoC-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many threads are you going to start? This is the 3rd one I've read where you ask the same question. :confused:

-DoC-

-DoC-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Others have already given you advise and where to find the files in your other thread. Just use Xex to copy the files into your COD game folder and overwrite if asked.

It's not that hard. You guys want to host lobbies but have no idea how a RGH or Jtag even works.

Tom

Tom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
657cd22dac7c4a0eb691e74b4a4213ca.png
I tried my best.

WiiModder

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please help me when i put the tu4 update and patch in the cod 4 folder and launch default mp nothing happens help me please

WHY WOULD YOU GO ONLINE ON A JTAG ON COD4 ITS ALREADY HACKED BADLY, JUST USE A USB MOD OR SOMETHING, YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR KV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitman1337

XeHusky

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
WHY WOULD YOU GO ONLINE ON A JTAG ON COD4 ITS ALREADY HACKED BADLY, JUST USE A USB MOD OR SOMETHING, YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR KV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha hes not going online i dont think he didnt say it.but next time dont use caps and also usb mods suck

WiiModder

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are seriously more dumb than the OP.

FFS

Well of course I am please tell me you didnt just figured it out, dude people from the wiiscene like are nuts!!! But dont worry spyro I hope you get hired one day buddy...

The reason why I thought he was gonna host is because ..You guys want to host lobbies but have no idea how a RGH or Jtag even works. <<the comment

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Well of course I am please tell me you didnt just figured it out, dude people from the wiiscene like are nuts!!! But dont worry spyro I hope you get hired one day buddy...

The reason why I thought he was gonna host is because ..You guys want to host lobbies but have no idea how a RGH or Jtag even works. <<the comment
What the f*** are you talking about?

WiiModder

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What the **** are you talking about?

Your games are going down man nobody plays them anymore sadly, thats why I said your up for hire man, but I loved your first game on playstation you bought good memeories man :smile:

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Your games are going down man nobody plays them anymore sadly, thats why I said your up for hire man, but I loved your first game on playstation you bought good memeories man :smile:
Nobody loves them? Yeah because Skylanders isn't ****ing amazing right.... oh wait it is.

Top Bottom
Login
Register