How to post Glitch threads, so they reach their full potential.

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Post Malone, Jun 25, 2016 with 0 replies and 21,191 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post Malone

Post Malone #1 Rocket League Player. (Gardzz) Retired

Ratings:
    I am not in any way saying that you should do this, but if you are struggling to find a good format to use and easy for your viewers to navigate, then I for sure would use this one.​

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, with that being said. Let's get into the tutorial for you guys.

What you will need in order to make your post not only look good, but understanding for your audience. Here is a list of things you will need to do in order to achieve this. :
    • Title
    • Written tutorial
    • Video tutorial
    • Also, maybe you can tell people the benefits of your glitch.
    So, firstly, we will start with the title. Having the title is key because it tells your audience what the glitch is. From this, you could also add what console it is on by adding [Console] in a box, just like that one. For your prefix, you can just add 'working' to show your audience that your glitch is working and is not patched. (Please remember when your glitch is patched to report the thread saying 'patched')
    [​IMG]
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moving on, all glitch threads must need a written tutorial by forum rules. 'Threads posted here must contain a text tutorial. Any videos posted here that contain no text tutorial will be moved to GTA V Videos.' so please remember this. Also, this will benefit your audience. Having a step by step, in detail tutorial will guide the members on this site to doing the glitch correctly.

A video tutorial. Some members may not be able to follow written instructions that well and will prefer to see what is going on in action. With this being said, if you can, always add a video tutorial so members can physically see what is going on.
    You can see on the top bar there is a 'Media' tab, click on this and then just simply add your YouTube video.
    [​IMG]

Tell people what the glitch is about. Let's say for example your glitch is a duping method, by telling people what the benefits of the glitch are can actually motivate members to make it happen. I am just going to give a few examples of what you could put in this instance. - Makes you a lot of money, gives you multiple cars.

So, now that is done I will give you an example of what a well prepared glitch should look like. (Please bare in mind this is not an actual glitch.)
    [​IMG]

Written tutorial. :​
    • You can add​
    • A step by step tutorial​
    • To show your audience​
    • How to do the glitch.​
    Video Tutorial :

How this glitch will benefit you. :
    Again, go on to tell members what they will be achieving for doing the glitch you provide of them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466870067][/DOUBLEPOST]I just want to add, if there are any problems, or you need some help, feel free to shoot me a private message.

• Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 4