Tutorial How to play Minecraft with a Xbox 360 Controller!

AlexxD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i plug the controller in it says new hardware found, should i install it? When i dont install it controlMK cannot find the controller...

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
When i plug the controller in it says new hardware found, should i install it? When i dont install it controlMK cannot find the controller...
Yes, go through with the installation.

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
k its taking a while... How long do u think it should take? ( Ive been doing it for about 10minutes)
It shouldn't be taking that long whatsoever. Are you using a wired controller, or are you using a wireless controller connected via a Play-and-Charge kit?

Reaction score
Umm my controllers wont work, when I set y to open inventory, it just opens for a second. Is there anyway i could fix this?

or actually play it on xbox
I did that, good sir, I can read, but when I press y, my inventory opens for less than a second, like a quick flash. Is there anything I can do?

Sir there is no reason to be rude, I am simply asking for help. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway.

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Sir there is no reason to be rude, I am simply asking for help. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway.
Don't mind him, he's just an idiot, probably 12 years old himself. I'm not exactly sure why the binding isn't working as it should, but perhaps you could set the inventory button to an alternative button on your controller. If that doesn't work, you could try using Xpadder which is another program similar to ControlMK. Message me back if you need help creating a script for ControlMK. Cheers.

Top Bottom