In this tutorial I will be teaching you how to play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 Controller. I have provided a Video Tutorial and a Text Tutorial.
- Xbox 360 Wired Controller
- ControlMK - Download
- Controller Profile File - Download (Credit to Kaleb for creating)
- Download all of the files and plug in your Wired Xbox 360 Controller. Now install and open the ControlMK application.
- Click on the "Controllers Found" listbox. Select your controller.
- Click the "Add" button.
- Under "Active Controllers", select your controller.
- Click the ">" button, then "Import". Select the Controller Profile File.
- Under the "Profiles" listbox, select "Minecraft".
- Open Minecraft, and start up any game mode.
- Done, follow the controls to correctly control your Minecraft Character correctly.
A = Jump
B = Drop
X = Talk
Y = Inventory
Back = Fog
Start = Menu
RB/LB = Switch items
RT = Destroy Block
LT = Place Block
LS = Move
RS = Look
LS (Clicked) = Crouch