Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so you know that the nameplate tool works for custom games and main menu yeah, but that's not what you'll require for this one. You'll require a full profile XUID spoofer, like the one that works in parties.
Okay so what you are going to want to do is find a profile with the nameplate desired, I don't have a list of gamertags with nameplates but here's my old main account and I'll add more soon.
[Pheenomanial] Blue Flames/DMR name plate.
[Nein EIeven] Blue Flames/bungie name plate.
[e] Master Chief helmet name plate.

Once you XUID spoof to it you should see the nameplate pop up, and then go into armory and you will see the blue flames. That's all you need from that account so spoof back to your gamertag or matchmaking won't work.

And the end result is enjoying matchmaking with nameplates on, and possibly flames too.
[Pro Tip: Reach doesn't work with spoofed gold in matchmaking, you don't find games]

Last edited:
B

baby arab 92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this permanent? If you switch to normal console will the blue flame and nameplate stay?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so you know that the nameplate tool works for custom games and main menu yeah, but that's not what you'll require for this one. You'll require a full profile XUID spoofer, like the one that works in parties. Two programs that include those are:
  1. Jtag Toolbox By Upgrade Windows .
  2. ApparationNET.

Okay so what you are going to want to do is find a profile with the nameplate desired, I don't have a list of gamertags with nameplates but here's my old main account and I'll add more soon.
[Pheenomanial] Blue Flames/DMR name plate.

Once you XUID spoof to it you should see the nameplate pop up, and then go into armory and you will see the blue flames. That's all you need from that account so spoof back to your gamertag or matchmaking won't work.

And the end result is enjoying matchmaking with nameplates on, and possibly flames too.
[Pro Tip: Reach doesn't work with spoofed gold in matchmaking, you don't find games]
Nice tutorial! Also, I should note that you can also use a modifed default.xex to play with all armors unlocked including both flaming heads and the Haunted Helmet. :wink:
Is this permanent? If you switch to normal console will the blue flame and nameplate stay?
No, it will not.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial! Also, I should note that you can also use a modifed default.xex to play with all armors unlocked including both flaming heads and the Haunted Helmet. :wink:

No, it will not.
Yeah I find the modded xex to have major issues and it usually crashes after one or two games.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
You could also just use the nameplate tool that was released on here.

Top Bottom
Login
Register