Not open for further replies.
halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ABGX360 V1.0.6 IS OUT READ!
[Click here to view this link]

This thread had a bunch of old information that no longer applies. The newest files are in the tutorial above and should take care of you for Wave 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hm... I dont like the idea of it playing a game even if its not stealthed right.

S

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard iXtreme 1.61 gets rid of the need for the Activate disk... can u confirm?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes thats why they are making it..

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
schwartz za said:
I have heard iXtreme 1.61 gets rid of the need for the Activate disk... can u confirm?

wow....you should really read whats right in front of you.

A new iXtreme firmware will eventually be released with strict wave4 support (no activation disk needed)

W

weednbucket

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im buying Modern Warfare 2. i dont want to get banned. until iXtreme 1.61 comes out im not playing any backups of Wave 4 games.:thumbdown:
love my precious XBL :cursing:

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be buying games occasionally anyway. It's only right.

Back on topic, I can't wait for the newest version to be released. I'm going to be flashing my first XBOX ever in the next week or two and I'm hoping it'll be out by then. I have a Hitachi drive but I'd still rather be safe than sorry.

W

weednbucket

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:/ yes from time to time i buy original games. but its so hard to find here in Bangladesh. and is a bit expensive for us. <_<

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
rocky11185 said:
You should be buying games occasionally anyway. It's only right.

Back on topic, I can't wait for the newest version to be released. I'm going to be flashing my first XBOX ever in the next week or two and I'm hoping it'll be out by then. I have a Hitachi drive but I'd still rather be safe than sorry.
There won't be a new firmware for Hitachi. 1.61 is being made because Benq's, Samsung's, and lite-on's can't load Wave 4 with their current firmware.

The newest firmware for Hitachi is 1.51. Which 1.51 for Hitachi's load Wave 4 perfectly fine.
1.51, 1.6, and 1.61 all include the same stealth features. 1.6 just added the ability to rip games with your 360 drive.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I am completly new to flashing and what not so serious question here. My xbox has been flashed already by scar. i want to update it, how do I do this?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
punkskater2448 said:
So, I am completly new to flashing and what not so serious question here. My xbox has been flashed already by scar. i want to update it, how do I do this?
NOOB:tongue:

Buy a VIA6421 PCI card.
Then wait for it and install it when you get it and follow one of the tutorials here.

Last edited by a moderator:
halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah just buy the via 6421 of ebay like he said and then head on over to jungleflasher.net for the program to do it and a full length noob friendly tut i mean its kickass lol. yes it has been updated for xp users, vista and 7 users

J

joshdon10

Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys im pretty new 2 all this i had my xbox flashed by some guy. i got the benq 1.6 firmware 4 sure. so if i get this activate file and do want it says will it eventully stop working or will it be fine till wave comes out or summin thanks :biggrin:

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The activate.iso is for Ixtreme1.6 to boot wave 4 games. Ixtreme1.6 see's these games as a security issue and will not boot them without running the activate.iso. IF you update to 1.61 then you don't even have to use the activate.iso to play these games as 1.61 allows the 4th wave.

S

sjoerd124

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys,

I have a problem with my Hitachi drive with iXtreme 1,51. I downloaded Codmw2 but i keep getting a software update ( I am already banned) when I accept it it restarts and then I get it again and again. My avatar has also dissapeared. When I disconnect my hard disk from my xbox I can suddenly play the game again. Do you know what's wrong with it?

Thanks.

H

HLGExecutioner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That should be in a new topic, in a different board...

R

richard172001

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi

I have firmware 1.6 as i am using an xbox with liteon dvd drive. I have downloaded the new COD MW2 game and it says it can not read the media.

I then found out about activate.iso which i have downloaded, burnt to dual layer on layer 1, ran in machine, then inserted the game disc. It then reads the disc and says an update is required. i say ok, it updates then restarts and asks to update again and does this over and over again.

Can anyone help please???????

If i run this through abgx and stealth it, would that help???:smile:

S

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
richard172001 said:
Hi

I have firmware 1.6 as i am using an xbox with liteon dvd drive. I have downloaded the new COD MW2 game and it says it can not read the media.

I then found out about activate.iso which i have downloaded, burnt to dual layer on layer 1, ran in machine, then inserted the game disc. It then reads the disc and says an update is required. i say ok, it updates then restarts and asks to update again and does this over and over again.

Can anyone help please???????

If i run this through abgx and stealth it, would that help???:smile:
it is called an endless update loop..

H

Hellraiser1134onxb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you still have a modded xbox that isn't banned I would highly recommend waiting until c4eva's next release. From what I read on other forums Microshaft is able to detect the current ixtreme firmware, which caused a massive ban wave of +600,000 xbox live members this past week. But good news for those who r not banned yet, c4eva is working on a new ixtreme firmware(liteon first). So if ur not banned unplug your xbox now and wait till release.

S

Szayel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys:
I have a flashed xbox wit ix 1.6 Lite-On, When I tried to play some games, it say to me: "Open Tray". I dont have this problem with Fifa 2010 neither Soul Calibur IV, its happening to me with: WET, Fight Night Round 4 and Left 4 Dead 2. I just bought the console last saturday, will the activate iso solve my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register