Solved How to play downloaded games?

• Thread starter Lifted
  • Start date
  • Views 198
L

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
So my Xbox disc drive kinda crapped the bed about 7-8 month ago and I haven't touched it since. I kinda want to play on my Xbox but I really don't want to spend the money to bu a new one considering the Xbox One and PS4 are coming out. So I was wondering if there was a way to download games and put them on my Xbox HDD and play them from the HDD. Is there a way to do that and what would that entail for me to do to my Xbox etc.

L

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if your talking about getting them for free them no not unless your xbox is rgh/jtagged i belive.
You can buy them with ms points from the marketplace though but imo there a rip off by the time you have paid for 3 you could have just bought a pre-owned 360

L

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
That's true, but I am stationed overseas in Italy and there is no GameStop's (that I know of) and if I were to buy a used Italian Xbox, I wouldn't be able to play my games.

D

D4rkD4ni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's true, but I am stationed overseas in Italy and there is no GameStop's (that I know of) and if I were to buy a used Italian Xbox, I wouldn't be able to play my games.

ship it out of country to get it JTAG/RGH'ed or look for black market people or someone who knows how to do that stuff ask around local game shops

L

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
I would but I don't know a lick of Italian. I was thinking if I bought a used one from an Italian, would there be a way for me to change the region so I could play my games on it?

D

D4rkD4ni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would but I don't know a lick of Italian. I was thinking if I bought a used one from an Italian, would there be a way for me to change the region so I could play my games on it?

im not sure of that or you could buy an already jtagged console from the forums hopefully shipping wont be expensive

L

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
I could check that out, my goal was to spend the least amount of money possible because the PS4 and Xbox One but I'll check that out. Thanks :smile:

D

D4rkD4ni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could check that out, my goal was to spend the least amount of money possible because the PS4 and Xbox One but I'll check that out. Thanks :smile:

honestly to me Xbox One doesnt seem worth the money but id still wait :smile:

L

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not saying I am for sure buying it, I know I am buying a PS4 for sure, I just don't want to invest in another Xbox, since most people will move onto the Xbox One..

Top Bottom