What's new

Solved How to play downloadable isos on non modded xbox?

-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I have a non modded xbox that is opened because I hotswapped iso mods 4 cod WAW ... well basiclly I heard I could download iso games and add the md5 number to the disc and be able to play.. its true people say.. I don't know how to do any of this or the stuff I would need... -_- ovbiously the iso.. then the md5 number a dvd +rdl 8.5gb and stuff.. I don't know the programs and if anyone could make a video or anything send me a link... also you could aim me which is even easier !!! My aim is. Mpdog295 .. but yea... when I try to put a downloaded iso disc in tray it comes up as a dvd and can't do much..

-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In order to play burnt games (backups), you have to have a flashed Xbox 360 console.
That's what I thougt... but the reason your xbox can't play the game is the disc doesn't have the company signature on it.. the md5... but its true if you use a program I'm not sure which one... but you can burn the iso on part of the disc , dm5 and a fake dm5 I'm reallllly not sure... but its been done..

Top Bottom
Login
Register