PC [HOW TO] Play BO2 with friends and mods *NO BAN EVER*

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Modding' started by Gravitea, Jul 13, 2016 with 23 replies and 46,462 views.

Should i make an Updated Tutorial for playing bo2 with friends and mods?

1. Yes

91.7%
  2. No

4.2%
  3. IDGAF

4.2%
  1. ofekf123

ofekf123 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey!
    So evolve kind of shutdown a while ago. do you know alternatives for it? please answer. i really wanna play cod bo2 zombies with my friends again

2. OP
    Gravitea

Gravitea Newbie

Ratings:
    yes there are some alternatives you can try out, id recommend trying Hamachi first (https://www.vpn.net/), go on, create an account, have your friends do the same, download the program, youll probably have to restart your pc from my experience with it, then one of you will be the host. start the application, create a lobby, then give your friends the info to your lobby, they will join and then you will all be on a shared network together, then you should be able to go into BO2 local and join the game of a friend. check youtube for some videos on using hamachi.

3. WhyWontUListen

WhyWontUListen Newbie

Ratings:
    Question, I did this for the Zombies mode and not MP as I haven't downloaded it yet. If I download MP after doing this for zombies, will I have to repeat the process or will it work even though I did it for the zombies mode first. Redacted and a mod menu of course.

4. ObamaHackedMe

ObamaHackedMe Newbie

Ratings:
    Hamachi = Does not work, as far as I know it never has with redacted!
    The BEST alternative is Soft Ether VPN. You can create your own VPN server and allow other users to connect to it.

You can either use my VPN server - or make your own.

Download can be found here; Go to my profile and click the homepage link, I can't post links yet...

My VPN Server Info - Copy this EXACT information
    [​IMG]

PAY ATTENTION!
    When your friends download they need to download the CLIENT!
    You download the Server Manager to make your own server.
    When installing, select the First option "Soft Ether Server" it will come with everything you need.
    NOTE: You will have to port forward the specific port you use for the VPN. Mine is 5555

I recommend you have another PC to host the VPN on, I'm not sure the Server Manager will work correctly along side the client.

If you need any help add me on Discord - Shooter#9927
    If you add me I will invite you to my discord! Small price to pay for a little help...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019