What's new

Solved How to play 1.11 online USB?

RiksJTAG

RiksJTAG

Reaction score
Sin$
is it possible to bypass patch 1.14 for online usb? so I can play with friends.

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
is it possible to bypass patch 1.14 for online usb? so I can play with friends.
No, you'll need to install a Firmware that bypasses it. Which i'm not sure there is one for the current Firmware. Also, it's really pointless in my opinion as MW2 1.11 is dead.

Upvote 0
RiksJTAG

RiksJTAG

Reaction score
Sin$
No, you'll need to install a Firmware that bypasses it. Which i'm not sure there is one for the current Firmware. Also, it's really pointless in my opinion as MW2 1.11 is dead.
Yeah I'm quite new to modding, but I have a 1.11 backup mod and I want to play with friends on 1.14 is there any solution?
Thanks in advance.

Edit:

So if I understand I need to find a 4.81 PS3UPDATE that bypasses the newer patches?
If so, where can I possibly find one? Checked youtube but in the comments all say its fake etc.

Edit2:

I can play online tho, but friends cant join on 1.11

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'm quite new to modding, but I have a 1.11 backup mod and I want to play with friends on 1.14 is there any solution?
Thanks in advance.

Edit:

So if I understand I need to find a 4.81 PS3UPDATE that bypasses the newer patches?
If so, where can I possibly find one? Checked youtube but in the comments all say its fake etc.

Edit2:

I can play online tho, but friends cant join on 1.11
If you want to play with friends on 1.14 then remove the backup. If you're looking to mod with a 1.11 patch on 1.14 then might as well stop as it's impossible.

Upvote 0
RiksJTAG

RiksJTAG

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to play with friends on 1.14 then remove the backup. If you're looking to mod with a 1.11 patch on 1.14 then might as well stop as it's impossible.

Ahh oke,

Thats basicly all I needed to know, but if they downgrade to 1.11 its possible right?

Thanks again

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh oke,

Thats basicly all I needed to know, but if they downgrade to 1.11 its possible right?

Thanks again
It's not possible to downgrade on every ps3, just some. You'll also need an E3 flasher, there isn't any other method.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register