What's new

Patched How to pick up Overshiled as Equipment.

• Thread starter Ima50
  • Start date
  • Views 4,477
I

Ima50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends showed me how to pick up the overshiled as equpiment, All you need is a Bubble Shiled and be near a overshiled;

Once you have a bubble shiled crouch near the overshiled slowly holding RB but don't get close enough to wear it on, Crouch slowly and hold RB down once you've done that you'll see your bubble shiled drop and you'll have the overshiled as equipment, although you can't use it but when you die, it'll drop and be available for your teammates which they can mowdown the guys that killed you.

If I helped thank me> :smile:

Nightcast

Nightcast

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad you can't use it cus that would be great just walk around with it.

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ima50 said:
One of my friends showed me how to pick up the overshiled as equpiment, All you need is a Bubble Shiled and be near a overshiled;

You DO NOT need to have a bubble shield. It can be ANY equipment item!

D

Dark R0gue

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh. but thanks i was filming this ystoday. lol. thanks. xD

D

Donniee

Reaction score
Sin$
cheers tht'll be useful..... will it work with custom powerup on mlg?

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
note: if you run over your power up, you will cancel out the power up and end up with your buble shield or inviz.

Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work in forge...? I got it to drop my bubble shield and the over-shield vanished without me getting it but when I committed suicide there was nothing there.

I

IxIAsian KidIxI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if this actually works that would be really helpful, unless you rush the enemy and die,then u just helped them out.

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Zieon Eslador said:
This doesn't work in forge...? I got it to drop my bubble shield and the over-shield vanished without me getting it but when I committed suicide there was nothing there.

yes it does. you just have to make sure you dont pick the power up back up. if you do. then you will make the over shield go away. i know it works in forge because i tested it in forge.

I

Ima50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't keep holding the RB button or you will re-pick up your power up and get your bubble its more like a slight tapping, YES it works with any equipment and EVERY power up!

Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Old. and You can use it. You just have to Pick up the Bubble shield/eqipment you dropped. I do this to keep the other team from seeing the Camo, then when Sniper spawns I run over and Pick up The Bubbleshield and I magically have camo. lol.

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
it does work but im surprised no one came out with it already.

I

Ima50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea its extremely usefull for doubles on snowbound, but in doubles extremely usefull so your teammate can extreminate the opposing team.

Top Bottom
Login
Register