What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion How to Optimize Gaming Setup on a Budget?

• Thread starter alexwell98
  • Start date
  • Views 231
A

alexwell98

Reaction score
Sin$
If someone is looking to upgrade gaming setup to enhance overall gaming experience, but on a budget. how can he optimize various aspects of setup, such as PC hardware, peripherals, and gaming environment, to achieve better performance and comfort without overspending. Can you recommend something?

Can you use na7 whatsapp on this pc?

Do you like this setup? I don't like this...

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing you haven’t mentioned…
What is your budget?
Not to be crass but that chair is giving me arthritis just looking at it 😂
There’s lots of options.
Figure out what your budget is and go from there.

L

LadyKirke

Reaction score
Sin$
I will also add this. There are tons and tons of low-spec indie games that do not require a beast of a computer, yet give more joy than many AAA titles. Those games are not only awesome but also on the cheaper side. To check for the best deals look at GG.deals. To name a few: Jupiter Hell, Stardew Valley, Graveyard Keeper, Dome Keeper, Dredge, Kenshi, and Dave the Diver. You WILL find something for you and your system :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register