What's new

Patched How to open Interaction menu (Using RC Bandito) and use throwables as animals

DrLightMare

DrLightMare

Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard about the RC Interaction menu method working for the animals but i found my own (i hope).
1. Deploy the RC Bandito.
2. Drive to a Peyote plant.
3. Start holding ALT and press F to exit the RC Bandito.
(Optional: Open phone to look around easier)
4. Walk to the Peyote and (Close the phone) press E to eat it (While holding ALT)
5. When your character puts the plant in his/her mouth, release ALT and wait.
Sometimes you might spawn under the map but it should still work.
You should now be able to open the Interaction menu while you are an animal.
(SKIP HERE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MENU WORKING)
6. Open Interaction menu -> Inventory -> Ammo and buy some Stickies, Grenades or Proximity mines and your animal should automatically equip the throwables you buy.
7. Now you should be able to aim and throw them around.
8. Have fun!

T

Tyguy13455

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any one have a way to enter your win arena while using rc otr bug?

SeveralChickens

SeveralChickens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm. I was a Seagull earlier, and it carries the throwable with it's wings behind it's back lol. I was slowing gliding over people dropping pipe bombs, it was hilarious :biggrin:

Also, fun fact: If you call your RC bandito as an animal, it'll make the animal sounds. You'll also never get a wanted level, since the game still thinks you're an animal, which can't get wanted.

rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the animations of the animals throwing the grenades and mines are hilarious :roflmao:

trying to throw something with an animal that doesn't have any action assigned to r2 (like the bunny for example)
causes my game to crash almost every time

Top Bottom
Login
Register