• Thread starter wutapuss
  • Start date
  • Views 1,001
W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have this livery and was done with the RC merge. Was wondering if using the Hot ring sabre or any other vehicle, what Livery will work?

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Some how merging my Arena Impaler kept the Livery so I was able to add Bennys and a custom paint to this Ape Livery.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
That Livery was actually added as an option in August.
At one point it was hidden but it’s now available in the mod shop.
As with any hidden Livery you can:
  1. Count the number of Liveries on the vehicle you want to unlock the Livery on.
  2. When merging count the same amount of Liveries on the Hot Ring Sabre then select one just after that number.
  3. Example: if the Paragon has 10 visible Liveries you would select Livery #11 on the hot ring Sabre before merging.
That is how I got the Union Jack Livery on the swinger on accounts that it hadn’t been unlocked.

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
That Livery was actually added as an option in August.
At one point it was hidden but it’s now available in the mod shop.
As with any hidden Livery you can:
  1. Count the number of Liveries on the vehicle you want to unlock the Livery on.
  2. When merging count the same amount of Liveries on the Hot Ring Sabre then select one just after that number.
  3. Example: if the Paragon has 10 visible Liveries you would select Livery #11 on the hot ring Sabre before merging.
That is how I got the Union Jack Livery on the swinger on accounts that it hadn’t been unlocked.

Dang it Davey now off to find this Union Jack Livery... arrghh, hehe....

wait, i have it... just looked it up and its on my car...

Top Bottom