What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working How To Obtain All Interior Extras on 100+ Cars that support them. (Full Reference Video Included)

timexjones

timexjones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

(If this needs to be removed or just moved to somewhere else let me know)

I have looked at and created a video reference guide for all of cars with Interior Extras using Wilbrick142's Video Shenanigans Spreadsheet:

Link to Wilbrick142's Vehicle Shenanigans Spreadsheet:

Let's talk about Interior Extras.

There are basically 9 different types of Interior Pieces and are the following:
Coffee Cup, e-Cola Can, Burger Shot Cup, Air Refreshener, Small Air Refreshener, Parking Ticket, Cigarette Tray, Cup Holder or Cell Phone Holder.

To make the cars with the Interior Extras, you really need to make the Donors first. The Donors will require some money and some patience. While any car with Interior Extras can be used as a Donor Vehicle, I definitely recommend using either The Sadler or The Dominator.

These Interior Pieces are basically RNG when purchasing cars from The Websites or from a friend at LSCM. (You can also just grab cars off the street with them). I however want to show how you can merge cars and still keep the Body Styles/Body Extras.

*When buying a vehicle from a friend at LSCM, the Extras DO NOT always come as you see on your friend's vehicle that you are buying from.

A simple breakdown of Extras:
There is a total of 12 Extra Slots. Not all cars use these slots and cars that do, may only be using a small percent of them.
Extra Slots #1 to #9 are typically reserved for the Body Extras
Extra Slots #10 to #12 are typically reserved for the Interior Extras

**It is important to note, when you are Merging Extras, once you complete the Merge, you cannot go back and Merge onto that car again to add or remove Extras. ***During Merging, The Final Merge will always take whatever Extra Pieces are currently on The Donor Car.

The Sadler is being recommended as a Donor for Interior Extras because it has a lot of Body Extras as well as using all Extra Slots 10, 11 and 12. The Sadler will help in making cars with Interiors like:

The Romero Hearse with Coffin and Flowers (Extra Slots #1, 2 and #10)
Merryweather Mesa with Roll Cage and Roof (Extras Slots #1, 2 and #10, 11 or 12)
Patriot with Roof Lights and Side Exhausts. (Extra Slots #1, 5, 6 and #11 or 12)

The Dominator has no Body Extras, but it does use Extra Slots 10, 11 and 12. This means it'll remove all body Extras from cars while still giving the interior pieces. (It'll remove The Coffin from the Hearse, The Roll Cage and Roof from Mesa and The Roof Lights and Side Exhaust from Patriot).

To quickly sum up how to create Donor Cars for Interior Extras is the following:
1. Take the Mods you want and Merge them onto a Sadler and/or a Dominator
2. Sell the Modded Sadler and/or Dominator to a friend or your second profile
3. Keep buying the Sadler and/or Dominator back from your friend until you get the three different Interior Extras for each of them.
4. If you use a Sadler as a Donor, use the Quick Fix Extras Merge on it to get all the Body Extras back on the 3 Donor Sadlers.
(This has been talked about in The Thread by VCking)

After completing these steps, you can use The Reference Part of the video posted in here to assist you with which Dominator or Sadler to use when merging to get any of the other cars with interiors.

Other quick Facts:
The DR1 will always give you Extra #11 on any car that has an interior piece in that slot.
If you put your Mods on an Elergy RH8 or Rat-Loader, you can actually get Extra 10 and 11 at the same time. Just keep buying them back from your helper until you get the Donor with both of them showing at the same time. This means that you can make Glitchy Interiors depending on the car.
While The Tailgater and The Tailgater S has Interior Extras, they are located in Slots #1, 2 and 3. For this reason you cannot use them as Donor Cars for Interiors.

Each Donor Set could take up to 20 minutes and about 2 million depending on your luck or RNG. If you're working with a friend, you can just do GC2F and that might make obtaining the Donor Sets quicker.

This whole thing is extremely niche and is really meant for people who really want to make a hyper specific car/extra Combination.

I understand there are going to be a lot of questions due to either general confusion or my inability to accurately explain everything happening here. It is hard to properly word everything here because of how obscure this whole topic is. I'll do my best to help people with genuine interest in this and are on topic with what is being discussed here.

Finally, I want to mention that is can be done with BEFF but I intentionally ignored that with the current chaos going on with BEFF. If you can merge using BEFF, I can walk you through on how to make The Interior Donor cars that way.

I want to follow all guidelines that this site has laid down and I'm posting this here because I feel this is a topic that it is often talked about but not always properly covered. I'm hoping with other people's help, to find a way to activate Extra Slots #10, 11 and 12 at the same time so we can combine all interior pieces at once and see more glitchy interiors.

This post here was created with good intentions
-Timex

Last edited:
timexjones

timexjones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to figure out how to post just photos. Here is what 4 cars look like with having multiple Interior Extras turned on at the sametime.

Top Bottom
Login
Register