run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at you, Mr. Goody-two-shoes.
And FYI, this used to work.
It No Longer Does.

Get your facts straight before acting like IW doesn't make big mistakes.
Look at you mr fails at sarcasm .like iw does not make big mistakes> I just played it is called modern warfare 3,before that it modern warfare 2.

My advice is good sound advice that will keep people safe if that is being a goody two shoes then so be it.(what are you like 50)people can ignore it if they so wish.

As for the this "used to work" well no **** .regardless of it working or not again how would deleting a file from your hard drive remove it From there server,it may very well put you back to your previous rank but whatever in the f*** you do will still be stored somewhere.
You think oh i got away with then blam a perma ban.

Btw im not a as you say a goody two shoes Im just not as moronic as some here and mod on my main account.that is mod not cheat Btw,ie stuff that does not ruin the online game for other,s.

You may also want to take a midol as you seem somewhat angry ..

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at you mr fails at sarcasm .like iw does not make big mistakes> I just played it is called modern warfare 3,before that it modern warfare 2.

My advice is good sound advice that will keep people safe if that is being a goody two shoes then so be it.(what are you like 50)people can ignore it if they so wish.

As for the this "used to work" well no **** .regardless of it working or not again how would deleting a file from your hard drive remove it From there server,it may very well put you back to your previous rank but whatever in the **** you do will still be stored somewhere.
You think oh i got away with then blam a perma ban.

Btw im not a as you say a goody two shoes Im just not as moronic as some here and mod on my main account.that is mod not cheat Btw,ie stuff that does not ruin the online game for other,s.

You may also want to take a midol as you seem somewhat angry ..

I'm not angry.
You act as though this thread is a lie... Which it ISN'T. Granted, this seems far-fetched. But it did work once upon a time.
And I say old sayings like "Goody Two Shoes" because my parents are very old-fashioned.
And, btw, my post that you replied to did not include any bit of Sarcasm in Any Way.

IW Makes mistakes... and some are big, like this WAS.

I'm not mad at you. You should've realized that saying that IW doesn't make big mistakes is a false statement.

Sorry if I seemed angry... I Really am not.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work as stated above by Chronicle i tried it weeks ago and didnt work so sorry for all of those peopl e who are trying it at this moment because they were caught doing something against the terms and conditions set by IW

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would deleting a file on YOUR hard drive remove it from iw server .iw ect must of f up big time if this simple crap works
I have 100 percent way not to get reset or banned .do not cheat simple really works very very well..
Not even gunna dignify with an answer. And you can still be reset without cheating.

P

Pur3StrafeBoost

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? or nawt updates please of as 09/05/2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register