What's new

Discussion How to not get host migration when using a lag switch?

• Thread starter iAR Confusion
  • Start date
  • Views 1,722
iAR Confusion

z Twist of Fate

Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all....
I am using Net Tools 5 FYI?

Crippin

Crippin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can only do it for so long before turning it back off ... its better to have a proper lag switch than using you laptop and program

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't use a lag switch? Noob.

SiK SHoTSx

SiK SHoTSx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So? Lag switching ruins the game. I don't care if you mod/glitch, however when it gives you an unfair advantage is where I draw the line.
This started as a cheating site, back in the halo 2 days you'd find everything you needed to softmod your Xbox, force host, and f*** everyone up with your autoaim. "Draw the line" all you like, apparently all that means is posting your disapproval anyway, but this was started as a site to learn, teach people and discuss how to have an unfair advantage over other people in games. If you don't like cheating, don't come here. If you like this forum for things besides cheating, then keep your judgement and disapproval for the many forums that don't allow discussion of cheats/mods/glitches/boosting.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This started as a cheating site, back in the halo 2 days you'd find everything you needed to softmod your Xbox, force host, and **** everyone up with your autoaim. "Draw the line" all you like, apparently all that means is posting your disapproval anyway, but this was started as a site to learn, teach people and discuss how to have an unfair advantage over other people in games. If you don't like cheating, don't come here. If you like this forum for things besides cheating, then keep your judgement and disapproval for the many forums that don't allow discussion of cheats/mods/glitches/boosting.
if you are that pathetic that you even need a lag switch sell your console.

Your but its a modding site bulls*** is so overused it is not even funny,you mention the word discuss and learn?
Yeah people come here to discuss and learn that does not mean everyone will do it .

"
Se7enSins Gaming Community"

That's on the front page.tell me in them three words where it says CHEATING COMMUNITY.

Cheating and modding whole big world of difference before you spout your bulls*** about 7/8 year old games maybe you should learn them?..

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm... No need to start flaming, agro, etc...
Anyways, whilest I prefer to not do these kind of glitches / mods, I would tell you how to do it, but I don't think it can be done seeing every time you do this longer that 15 seconds, you get a standard host migration. I also don't think there's a way around this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register