What's new

Discussion How to not get Console Banned. (MAYBE)

  • Thread starter sB Legend
  • Start date
  • Views 539
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sB Legend

Banned
Messages
139
Reaction score
21
This MAY work.
If you did the 10th Lobby mod follow instructions.
Everytime, before you gon on your Xbox. Go to Xbox.com.
Sign in and if it comes up with the ban message quit out.
Unplug your Ethernet cable, Turn on your Xbox. Sign out of banned profile.
Sign into another one. sign into Xbox Live and you should not be console banned. (Your profile will though.)
Never sign into that profile again.
I have not tried this myself, but it seems logical.
If not correct me. Don't flame. Thank.:w00t:
 
J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Messages
6,495
Reaction score
5,273
If they ban your account for you hosting a xp lobby they already would have banned your console. So no.
 
C

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Messages
4,721
Reaction score
2,740
sB Legend said:
This MAY work.
If you did the 10th Lobby mod follow instructions.
Everytime, before you gon on your Xbox. Go to Xbox.com.
Sign in and if it comes up with the ban message quit out.
Unplug your Ethernet cable, Turn on your Xbox. Sign out of banned profile.
Sign into another one. sign into Xbox Live and you should not be console banned. (Your profile will though.)
Never sign into that profile again.
I have not tried this myself, but it seems logical.
If not correct me. Don't flame. Thank.:w00t:

Don't think it will. If you log onto XBOX.com and it says are are banned, well, you are banned. Does not matter what console you log in from, your account will still be banned, no matter what. If you get a console ban... that is pretty much self explanatory, no matter what account you sign in with your console will still be banned.
 
S

sB Legend

Banned
Messages
139
Reaction score
21
FatalityXXX said:
If they ban your account for you hosting a xp lobby they already would have banned your console. So no.

Not host, just have been in one.
 
G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Messages
1,112
Reaction score
95
No, if they ban your console it doesn't matter about the profile
 
J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Messages
6,495
Reaction score
5,273
sB Legend said:
Not host, just have been in one.

They more than likely won't console ban you for hacking 10th prestige. I did it and have 3 days playing time. You'll just get suspended for a bit.
 
D

Data

Getting There
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
415
You get A for effort
F for Fail.<_<
 
A

Anchorman

Enthusiast
Messages
104
Reaction score
25
Is every 10th prestige that did the modded lobby going to get banned sooner or later?
 
J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Messages
6,495
Reaction score
5,273
Anchorman said:
Is every 10th prestige that did the modded lobby going to get banned sooner or later?

No.
 
S

sB Legend

Banned
Messages
139
Reaction score
21
:ohmy:
X Shawdow said:
You get A for effort
F for Fail.<_<
It was just a litle thought, are lotting people are commiting suicide because they might get banned.[attachment=1453:7/4/7/3/6/2585.attach]
 
D

Data

Getting There
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
415
sB Legend said:
:ohmy:
It was just a litle thought, are lotting people are commiting suicide because they might get banned.View attachment 2585

there not commiting suicide there already commited lolz:tongue:
 
I

iTz not STePH

Newbie
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
I was in a 10th lobby yesterday so I don't think I have a chance for a console ban if I didn't host a lobby.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom