What's new

Solved How to not get banned when modding gamerscore?

• Thread starter xattack
  • Start date
  • Views 32,691
X

xattack

Reaction score
Sin$
Ordered my transfer cable off amazon and should be here in a few days. When I get it first I want to mod my gamerscore. How can I do this without getting banned? If I unlock all the games at once I will probably be banned correct? What if unlock all the achievements off all my games that don't involve doing things on xbox live to get them. Like if i get 100 gamerscore for playing 100 online games on NHL 10, but6 I don't unlock those since my record will say I only played 20. Would I be safe if I unlocked all my achievements except the ones that involve winning a certain amount of games/certain amount of kills on xbox live? How do they trace you and ban you for it anyway? And I'm looking to do this on my main live account.

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ordered my transfer cable off amazon and should be here in a few days. When I get it first I want to mod my gamerscore. How can I do this without getting banned? If I unlock all the games at once I will probably be banned correct? What if unlock all the achievements off all my games that don't involve doing things on xbox live to get them. Like if i get 100 gamerscore for playing 100 online games on NHL 10, but6 I don't unlock those since my record will say I only played 20. Would I be safe if I unlocked all my achievements except the ones that involve winning a certain amount of games/certain amount of kills on xbox live? How do they trace you and ban you for it anyway? And I'm looking to do this on my main live account.
I recommend hacking moderately if done at all. Don't hack all G's at the same time it'll look to obviously. Use an application like la fluffie or whatever and hack only offline achievements if you insist on unlocking MP achievements just time stamp them and make sure there not on games like Halo 3. Where's certain ones can easily be picked up by the developer. Well I'm kinda just typing bs' so do what ever floats your boat. Just do it in moderation and make it the least obvious you can. Remember only Stallion83 can 1000g every game and get away with it.

X

xattack

Reaction score
Sin$
So if I unlock ALL achievements that don't involve MP on all my games then I'll be safe? Or what if I mod a few thousand every day?

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i go slow on my gamerscore
SN3AKEY+SN1P3R.png

HydroDi0xy

Hooollyymooddds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is not any method that works 100% of the time. to me it seems like pure luck, my friend modded his to 240,000 going at 10,000 a week timestamping and all that, i went from 9,000 to 450,000 in 2 hours and it took 2 months till he got banned i went for 7 months.And we both got console banned.

P

PaTroN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is not any method that works 100% of the time. to me it seems like pure luck, my friend modded his to 240,000 going at 10,000 a week time stamping and all that, i went from 9,000 to 450,000 in 2 hours and it took 2 months till he got banned i went for 7 months.And we both got console banned.

Why mod your gamerscore if u can get console banned?

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend hacking moderately if done at all. Don't hack all G's at the same time it'll look to obviously. Use an application like la fluffie or whatever and hack only offline achievements if you insist on unlocking MP achievements just time stamp them and make sure there not on games like Halo 3. Where's certain ones can easily be picked up by the developer. Well I'm kinda just typing bs' so do what ever floats your boat. Just do it in moderation and make it the least obvious you can. Remember only Stallion83 can 1000g every game and get away with it.

I dont get it. Everyone says Stallion is a cheater but he has yet to be reset by MS. What are some games he could have cheated in?

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why mod your gamerscore if u can get console banned?
you don't get console banned..

if you do it stupidly like 1000 MW2 in a day with a few others, you WILL get reset. it may not be soon, but you will.

Reset is not a ban. They set your gamerscore to 0 and put your zone to 'cheater' (which tbh i kind of think is cool), but you can just mod it back up.

THIS is when you can get console banned. after you get reset it is said you are on a close watch, and if you do it again you get consoled

do it in moderation, and if you can help it DO NOT get full scores. 100% makes people look into it, and if they look into it chances of reset is higher. i have 160k on one account, has yet to be reset, but on that i have MAX 500 points in any single game, but i have a huge quantity of games (via game adder). people may call you gamewhore, but atleast you wont be reset

X

xattack

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the lengthy reply.

One question though. HOW does M$ like find your account out of millions and, or trace it and start investigating it? Like do they just choose random ones? Or do they have something that tells them that someone just went up like 100000k in gamerscore?

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get it. Everyone says Stallion is a cheater but he has yet to be reset by MS. What are some games he could have cheated in?
lol, he's probably legit. It just seems unlikely, I swear I herd he's a college student and I'm pretty sure you can't spend 95% of your life on Xbox when in College.

Detroitsoldier

Detroitsoldier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, as everyone has been saying, do it in moderation. With Profile Editor, you can mod online achievements using timestamps, so don't ever just "Unlock All" on every game. My friends know me to be an achievement whore, so they didn't even question when I had 1000G on some games. Just make sure that the most you do offline per game per day is 300-500, you can do a few games but don't get power crazy. Good luck and have fun sinning.

Top Bottom
Login
Register