What's new

Tutorial How to mod your gamerscore.

• Thread starter ItsKylo
  • Start date
  • Views 34,216
ItsKylo

ItsKylo

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
The programs you will need is:
Horizon:
https://www.wemod.com/horizon
Virus Scan 1 | Virus Scan 2
Le Fluffie:
[Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan 1 | Virus Scan 2
Winrar:
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Virus Scan 32bit | Virus Scan 64bit

Have these loaded up.

1: Put your xbox account on a usb.

2: Plug your usb into the computer.

3: Go onto horizon and on the side there will be a device loader, Click that then click gamer profiles, pull your account onto the desktop.

4: Load Le Fluffie, Then click file, open your account.

5: Click profile and on bottom right should be unlock all, click save,

6: After that, Click on security and then click fix.

7: Go back to profile and save again.

8: Close Le Fluffie, Go back to horizon and delete old profile out of usb.

9: Drag profile from desktop to horizon, click save, rehash, resign. And then click save to device.

10: Put usb into xbox and load up account. It should be there if not wait a minute.

Working as of 1/31/18

If this doesn't work, PM me. I just did this yesterday so it should work.

I am not responsible if you get suspended or ban.

Last edited:
E

Ex Operative

Reaction score
Great post, I've been using le fluffie for a while now so I can vouch that this is legit.

Bwop Meat

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
I can read the yellow text very well, could you please change the color?

ArslanTufail

ArslanTufail

Reaction score
I just increased mine to 43400. But the few things I'm facing are:
The dates are very weird e.g. Unlocking dates for few achievements is like 31-12-1578
Some achievements take very long to load when I compare my score with my friends or it gets stuck.
Another thing I'm experiencing is that sometimes all my Bio, Avatar, Games History, Gamer Picture & achievements get cleared. And I have 0G in my achievements. But it gets alright once I turn off the system & then turn it back on.
No ban so far & I'm constantly connected to Live. And it actually works. Thanks!

iBe 7s Tempuhh

iBe 7s Tempuhh

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
So old, there are billions of tutorials on how to do this & P.S the more games you add, the longer it will take for you profile to recover. So you need to recover your account for whatever reason, you'll be waiting for a long *** time

ArslanTufail

ArslanTufail

Reaction score
So old, there are billions of tutorials on how to do this & P.S the more games you add, the longer it will take for you profile to recover. So you need to recover your account for whatever reason, you'll be waiting for a long *** time

Can you tell how to do that good brother?

Pink Floyd

DX THRILL

♫ God of Prog Rock ♫
Reaction score
Nice post... but this is pretty common knowledge.

ArslanTufail

ArslanTufail

Reaction score
Im not understanding what your trying to say? lol

I modded my Gamerscore for almost 43 games & now it's taking ages to load my achievements. So should I delete my profile & recover it again? Is that what you were trying to say?

iBe 7s Tempuhh

iBe 7s Tempuhh

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
No, im saying. The more GPD's you add, you longer it will take for you to recover your account if you needed to. Even if you your GS reset, the games will be there permanently. So choose your GPD wisely

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
No, im saying. The more GPD's you add, you longer it will take for you to recover your account if you needed to. Even if you your GS reset, the games will be there permanently. So choose your GPD wisely
Yea i remember when i first modded my gamerscore on my first account, i added like atleast 200 gpds and unlocked all achievements, it would take almost 20 minutes just to recover the profile :eek:

Kat Graham

Kat Graham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not likely you will get banned. You will most likely get your gamerscore reset & you will not be able to get any achievements on any game you added
How can I decrease the risk of myself getting my gamerscore reset?

iBe 7s Tempuhh

iBe 7s Tempuhh

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Ohh then you should be fine. Most people that mod there gamerscore go up to about 100,000's to 400,000's & end up getting reset