• Thread starter LFC x D a n 17
  • Start date
  • Views 1,548
L

LFC x D a n 17

Reaction score
Sin$
How to Mod/Boost Your Gamerscore!
What you will need: (Click on the words to be taken to the download page if you don't have them already)

To start off with you need to plug in your data transfer cable and open up Xport 360. You should see this screen and you need to choose your device (Xbox 360 HDD).

When you're in Xport 360 and you've selected your device you now need to find your profile. To do this click your device > Partition 3 > Content (User profiles, saves, etc) and then you need to click on your Profile ID (it will differ to mine on the screenshot but it will begin with E000).

Once you have found your profile you should see a list of all your games, you need to find FFFE07D1 (Dashboard Data- Gamerpics, Themes, Profile Data, etc) ; click on it and then 00010000. You will then see a file on the box to the right with the same name as your Profile ID, you need to drag and drop this onto your desktop.

You can minimise Xport360 for now put don't click off it as you will be using it again later. Now open up Le Fluffie and go to File > Open a File. Now you need to navigate to your profile on your desktop; to do so you need to click on the Desktop icon, find your profile and click Open.

Now there are two different ways of modding your gamerscore from here:​

Method 1:
Click on the Profile tab and here you should see a list of your games played in the bottom left. What you need to do from here is click on any game that you want to boost the gamerscore on and then click on the Profile > Achievements tab.

You can then click on any achievement and set the status to unlocked and then click Save Achievement or you can click an achievement, set the status to unlocked and click Change All and this will unlock all achievements for this game. After unlocking the achievements you want on a game press Save to Profile Save Dash GPD to Profile. You can do this for as many games as you like.

Method 2:
Alternatively you can simply click on Unlock All on the Profile > Profile tab- however this can be obvious and you can get banned but I will show you how not to get banned (This is what I've done and I haven't been banned or anything).

NOTE: NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU DO IT YOU MUST CLICK ON THE SECURITY TAB AND CLICK FIX!!

Now you can close Le Fluffie and open Xport 360 back up. Next grab your profile off your desktop, drag it and drop it into the exact same folder that you got it from before; you will then be asked whether you want to overwrite the file as they will have the same name, just click OK and you're done.

VIEW THIS IMAGE IT EXPLAINS HOW TO DO THIS WITHOUT GETTING BANNED- I DID NOT WRITE THIS IT IS FROM A TUTORIAL BY iLegend

I didn't take it slow I just unlocked every achievement and I also didn't Rehash & Resign and it has worked fine for me but you might want to do it like that.

THERE IS A RISK OF GETTING BANNED ON THIS SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

If You Have Any Questions Don't Hesitate To Ask Me Either On Here Or At My XBL Gamertag LFC x D a n 17 :smile:

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of those tutorials that doesn't need to be made anymore we have enough.

L

LFC x D a n 17

Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of those tutorials that doesn't need to be made anymore we have enough.

haha sorry as you can see i'm new to here so I just wanted to get a few posts up and I didn't know :smile:

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I know. Nothing wrong with wanting to contribute. Just be careful since doing this can get -rep from the mods.

Top Bottom
Login
Register