Not open for further replies.
a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial will show you how to mod your gamer tag!

You will need
Modio
Siggy

First open your hard drive and drag your entire profile to a folder you made on your desktop, the folder name doesn't matter.
tag.jpg

After every thing is in the folder open it and double click on the only folder avalable. This should bring you to all your other files you had on your acount. Find which one of those has your profile (the folder with your profile will bring you to 001000, then your profile. The folder with my profile is FFF. Delete all the others.
tag2.jpg

Now go back to the main folder (the one you see when you first open the folder) and change the last number. I changed mine from 8 to 2.
tag3.jpg

then go to your actual profile and change the last number just like you did the the first folder.
tag4.jpg

Now drag the folder to your hard drive in the content folder. It will be called what the folder name was. Rename it to what you changed the profile name to.
tag5.jpg

Now drag the acount of the new profile onto your desktop and open modio. After dragging it to your desktop drag it into modio and hit file contents, then right click on acount, then extract file.
tag6.jpg

After extracting the acount, open siggy and press decrypt. Then select the account file, a message should come up saying decyption succseful.
tag7.jpg

Now open your account in a hex editor, you should see your gamertag at the top, Now change it to what ever you want. Each letter and space you use should be seperated by a ., for example if you want Modded tag it should be: .M.o.d.d.e.d. .T.a.g.

Before
tag8.jpg

After
tag9.jpg

Then save out of your hex editor and open siggy agian. This time click encrypted and choose your Acount file. You should see a message saying encryption sucsefull.

tag10.jpg

Now drag your profile back into modio and click on file contents. Right click on Account and click overwrite file. Chose your now modded account.

tag11.jpg

Now Just rehash and resign your profile but for acount id remember to change the last letter like you did before.
tag12.jpg

Then drag your new profile into your hard drive and over write the old one.
tag13.jpg

Now put your hdd back in your xbox and go to the dashboard. Sign in as your main account and load up cod. Go to muliplayer, then split screen. Turn on a second controller press a then x, sign that account in as anything ut your main account. Then on the firt controller press a then x and sign in as the new modded acount. press a to go into the split screen lobby. Press the big middle x button and look at your name on the left side, it should now be modded! On your screen it will remain as your old tag, but people will see it as what ever you set it to.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, untill you sign out

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice job- this only the 9th tut on how to do this, contributing to it getting patched.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
it may be the 9th but mine was the firsy with one contoller and olny hdd.

T

Tuesday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
undead ttrever said:
it may be the 9th but mine was the firsy with one contoller and olny hdd.

Is it possible not to show people your unmodded profile, in the game your the gt you modded it to, but when people click on your profile your real gamertag pops out. Anyway to not let them do that?

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This still work? Sorry if I've bumped or anything.

gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime I try to do it, it says one or more profiles arn't valid. Then I get disconnected from xbl. What do you think I did wrong?

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
whatsupsteve said:
Everytime I try to do it, it says one or more profiles arn't valid. Then I get disconnected from xbl. What do you think I did wrong?
Do it again. But this time, don't sign into the modded profile until you are at the Splitscreen menu.

gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok... I tried that again... I do everything right in the modding part then, I go to the dashboard, sign into main account, go to cod5, multi player-split screen, turn on other controller, sign into random account, sign out of main account, and sign into modded one. and it says info is invalid.

J

JFrAnGi1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im still getting this invalid information ****. its really annoying actually.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
JFrAnGi1 said:
im still getting this invalid information ****. its really annoying actually.
Because you are trying to sign into LIVE with the modded account individually. Don't do that.

Recover your second profile again, mod the GT, and don't sign into it until you are at the Splitscreen menu.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
did you cange the main folder,account , and resign with the new id?

J

JFrAnGi1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
undead ttrever said:
did you cange the main folder,account , and resign with the new id?
yes i did. changed it from a 5 to a 2.

W

White Stripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blue, I just found a new method to get modded gts in matchmaking for the cods. I'm considering releasing it to you, but not publically. It's too good :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register