Xbox 360 Xbox One How to mod you GPD on Xbox One

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by Gods Vain, Apr 14, 2019 at 7:24 PM with 3 replies and 406 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gods Vain

Gods Vain Newbie

Ratings:
    In order for this to work you MUST HAVE A 360, if your badass rank has ever been modded on the 360 it will transfer over from 360 to xbox one, but the thing is it only transfers over the rank and not the bonus stats which will result in you only having a f*** ton of badass tokens and you basically spam A until your ****ing fingers feel like they are being stabbed to death, IN SHORT get someone to mod your badass rank on 360(or do it yourself) make sure you sync it so it actually appears (Basically check that your rank is actually modded in game) What i like to do to make sure the mods work when i do it for someone else is i tell them when i sign them out to delete their profile then and wait for me to say im done. Anyway once i mod the GPD i start a new game check the stats, make it to the first checkpoint(right after you get the gun out of the safe) then save and exit, for added assurance that it works i upload the character to their cloud save and tell them to download that character and check on there. I understand this is disappointing but all of my stats are at 150% and i can solo anything. Hope this taught you something ive never done this kind of thing before but i dont see many videos on xbox one borderlands modding so i decided to start sharing my ideas(though many people probably already shared this) Have a good day.

my next thread will be about how to basically have a infinite hybrid save.

2. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Yes, this is well known around here already.

3. OP
    Gods Vain

Gods Vain Newbie

Ratings:
    guess i should have looked around a bit more then sorry

4. XcierFreedom

XcierFreedom Fragile do not drop

Ratings:
    it's in the sticky threads in the top of this section lol