What's new

Tutorial How to Mod Weapons using Cheat Engine (Yes they stick!)

• Thread starter ZeroToned
  • Start date
  • Views 30,394
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

If you guys have any questions feel free to let me know! All credits for the programs and scripts go to the guys on FearlessRevolution(Sunbeam, STN, Norinx, and everyone else who contributed) https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10253

If some of you were around back in the BL2 days, I used to go by DEFTONED. I had to change my name and delete **** due to some bulls*** copyrights which is a long story.​

UNBROKENDOOM

UNBROKENDOOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you guys have any questions feel free to let me know! All credits for the programs and scripts go to the guys on FearlessRevolution(Sunbeam, STN, Norinx, and everyone else who contributed) https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10253

If some of you were around back in the BL2 days, I used to go by DEFTONED. I had to change my name and delete **** due to some bulls*** copyrights which is a long story.​

I remember you Bro, another legend from BL2. Hope you are doing well.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember you Bro, another legend from BL2. Hope you are doing well.
Thanks man I'm doing well :smile: Let me know if you have questions. I'll be doing an Anointed perk tutorial next since you can stack shitloads. You can add like 65+ components to any weapon or item which is more than BL1 or BL2. Imagine having 60 barrels on a gun or every anointed perk.

UNBROKENDOOM

UNBROKENDOOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man I'm doing well :smile: Let me know if you have questions. I'll be doing an Anointed perk tutorial next since you can stack shitloads. You can add like 65+ components to any weapon or item which is more than BL1 or BL2. Imagine having 60 barrels on a gun or every anointed perk.
I appreciate the offer friend, but unfortunately I am on xbox one at the moment.
I can't afford a pc gaming rig.....I would have gone with the ps4 but, I simply didn't know about the save issue
Maybe one day. I might get a ps4 if I can find one cheap ☺
Best wishes
Regards
Pete

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial. I will throw a word of caution to people making there first weapons. You should be careful with what and how much you stack on certain items. You don’t want to create something that has so much going on that it crashes the game every time you use it.

Last edited:
UNBROKENDOOM

UNBROKENDOOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial. I will through a word of caution to people making there first weapons. You should be careful with what and how much you stack on certain items. You don’t want to create something that has so much going on that it crashes the game every time you use it.
Arrrrrrgh........I'm sooooooo jealous of you guys #iMAD

L

LaGxPhantom

Reaction score
Sin$

Ive been trying this for 2 days now, my game only crash's if i activate any type of command/script. why?

L

LaGxPhantom

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about when you change the values in the table?
Whenever i do a change with the values yes, When i then back out too main menu its crashing. And i try again, same thing happens all the time :L

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever i do a change with the values yes, When i then back out too main menu its crashing. And i try again, same thing happens all the time :L
Ok instead of exiting to the main menu, exit to desktop and relaunch the game. It should definitely save your editing.

L

LaGxPhantom

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok instead of exiting to the main menu, exit to desktop and relaunch the game. It should definitely save your editing.

Wow, that actually worked. Even tho. I got the Game crash error it actually saved. Hahah. why is it like this anyway? =/ Feels wierd. But thanks alot. Now it works for now atleast. xD

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, that actually worked. Even tho. I got the Game crash error it actually saved. Hahah. why is it like this anyway? =/ Feels wierd. But thanks alot. Now it works for now atleast. xD

The game is very finicky when it comes to changing values in real time. I had problems with it on certain anointed items and figured it out by accident that quitting to desktop still saved the mods. I'm really looking forward to Gibbed's editor so we don't have to edit things ingame.

L

LaGxPhantom

Reaction score
Sin$
The game is very finicky when it comes to changing values in real time. I had problems with it on certain anointed items and figured it out by accident that quitting to desktop still saved the mods. I'm really looking forward to Gibbed's editor so we don't have to edit things ingame.

Could you explain me how i can edit the prefix on artifacts? I really want a elemental White elephant. Never get it. Wonder if i can edit the value too add this 30% stickys on a elemental artifact?

M

maybenexttime

Reaction score
Sin$
If Gibbed doesn't come out anytime soon, I might have to give this a go. I kind of wanted to remove that weird alien thing from Malak's bane lol.

L

lordscrewball

Reaction score
Sin$
great video nice steps to follow , when i click on the tools i get nothing i have most updated one bl3+30 just get clock going round then nothing any ideas on what ive done wrong

K

Kakakarrotkake6

Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question is there any way to mod custom models into bl3? I have some guns I would love to incorporate into the game that I have made with blender.

Top Bottom
Login
Register