• Views 9,512
Lygofast2121

Lygofast2121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Subscribe if you like my videos:

www.Youtube.com/DarkLygofast

This mod in comparison to the dupe glitch is far more superior in strength because this can be done within 5 mins and doesn't require a silly dispenser. It allows you to place unlimited items on the ground because when you run out of it the quantity gets reset back to 255. You can then give this to your friend in-game by having them pick up one of the modded items. THIS IS UNLIMITED and I show you how. So before you ask any questions watch this video all the way through.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically modding the value to "0" gives you an infinite stack?

Temptation

Temptation

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Technically. The dispenser glitch allowed you to do this. I suppose this might be a tad better beforehand, but once you get alot of friends in the game they'll be upset if you have to leave and go mod your gamesave. So it wouldn't do justice to bash the other method.

D

DaVyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you are pretty far behind on this website, i knew about this a day or two after the piston update

Lygofast2121

Lygofast2121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically modding the value to "0" gives you an infinite stack?
yesssir
very nice!
thanks
Technically. The dispenser glitch allowed you to do this. I suppose this might be a tad better beforehand, but once you get alot of friends in the game they'll be upset if you have to leave and go mod your gamesave. So it wouldn't do justice to bash the other method.
ok you have a point but I do like this method better than the glitching way
thanks
i have found a way and it is sort of the same but every time you save it it will reset
nice I will be looking forward to seeing how you do your way when you release it

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you only do this with 1 thing at a time or can you put dirt in your inventory and mod it what you want like before but just put 0?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is duplicate whatever then place one of the dupe blocks (by pressing X) somewhere in your invetory then put the dupe one in the hot spot thing and when you get down to one block and place that down it will just reset itself to like 255 and it will do that everytime. Saving more time and its simple :smile:

Swagg3r

WGS x L0bbyz

Swag, Yolo, uMadBro???
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is duplicate whatever then place one of the dupe blocks (by pressing X) somewhere in your invetory then put the dupe one in the hot spot thing and when you get down to one block and place that down it will just reset itself to like 255 and it will do that everytime. Saving more time and its simple :smile:
Yup. :smile: This is perfect for people who can't mod their stuff, and me who doesn't feel like going back in forth modding it.

Lygofast2121

Lygofast2121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice method

Top Bottom
Login
Register