How to mod the strength of guns in Borderlands

• Thread starter OwnedTom
  • Start date
  • Views 76,488
L

Lingwisyer

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering how they make the weapon have such an insane damage. Also, the nade launcher can be equiped at level 1 so they're not changing the rarity to change damage... I can't get any weapons with a damage over 500 (not including launchers)...

J

johnrican

Reaction score
Sin$
:cursing: i make a smg that shoot granades and look crazzy but dont make no damage, when hit a enemy all i se is a lot 000000, what ya tink i did rong?:.( please somebody help me plus i make guns an they go like 7x5:cursing: i want 1000x what ever i want more damage:frown:

K

KryptonianJ

Reaction score
Sin$
After modding the strength of a gun with HxD i save the file and rehash/resign and it makes a BAK file. When i put both the sav file & bak file on the HDD it makes you start a new game. Am I doing something wrong or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

DeakHE4D

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone minds duping any of these wonderful weapons that you make, ill thankfully take them off of your hands. thanks in advance GT= DeaKHE4D

joeykeys268

joeykeys268

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KryptonianJ said:
After modding the strength of a gun with HxD i save the file and rehash/resign and it makes a BAK file. When i put both the sav file & bak file on the HDD it makes you start a new game. Am I doing something wrong or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
this has happened to me u r supposed to use an xbox 360 hash block calculator search google for a download
also if you have a transfer cable download willow tree and upload your game and just edit the gun normally such as switching and using unique parts
:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register