• Thread starter OwnedTom
  • Start date
  • Views 76,490
Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't the right place, but you need 5 posts to edit.

X

xCBx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone mind duping some of these to me, I'm in the process of getting the resources needed to do this myself. My GT is Vintage Top Hat, I can give you some more weapons to work with in exchange too. Much appreciated.

A

AwesomeFace

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah sorry, I didnt mean for it to go that far. Just found it weird I could edit and felt bad for posting so much.

Has anyone found out how to mod skill points? Not the point of how many you had, but how many you can put into a certain skill? For example, if you have a skill mod that gives +4 to say Short Fuse for Brick, and you have 5 points in Short Fuse already, its like you have 9 points in it. I know this because Short Fuse drops tyhe cooldown of Beserk by 30 seconds, which brings it to 30 seconds. When wearing the mod that gives me plus 4, I only have to wait 5 seconds after im done beserking to beserk again..So i was wondering if you could mod that permanently so that it would take effect without wearing that class mod.

Or if anyone has found a way to mod Class Mods. I've found out how to add team find rare items +2 to any mod, but not how to change that +2 to like.. +100 or something. Same with +to skills.

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a siren classmod only thing so you wont be able to get the rare find and have different class buffs at the same time. I still need to toy around with class mods but i should be able to make a list at some point.... i really long list.

A

AwesomeFace

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i was wrong. Said i could do it without actually trying it. Assumed it would be as eqsy as taking a mod with it already and just copy the code. Btw i have +2 to find rares on a hunter and soldier too, so its not siren only.

X

xCBx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AwesomeFace said:
Yeah i was wrong. Said i could do it without actually trying it. Assumed it would be as eqsy as taking a mod with it already and just copy the code. Btw i have +2 to find rares on a hunter and soldier too, so its not siren only.
I would kill someone for that +2 rares on solider, would you mind trading/duping it to me :biggrin:?

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can easily make a +2 rare that works on a soldier... That will bee the only effect you get from the mod though.

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is how to do it easily. Take a class mad you dont care about and switch it's body to Lilith.Lilith_Catalyst and make the material grade 3 and it should make it a mod with +2 rare find.

X

xCBx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Being the failure that I am, I can't mod at the moment. Would you mind just duping/giving it to me :/. GT is Vintage Top Hat, don't worry I don't have a squeaky voice. :v

T

tgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
turk645 said:
Here is how to do it easily. Take a class mad you dont care about and switch it's body to Lilith.Lilith_Catalyst and make the material grade 3 and it should make it a mod with +2 rare find.
yo turk i am having trouble making other classmods into lilith class mods
what part am i supposed to change to make lilith equip it?

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the body is what determains the stats. The item call is what determains what class can use it.

A

AwesomeFace

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey CB next time you are on, throw me a friend request or a game invite. SMithaveii (yes, two i's at the end)

I gave it to my friend who plays a soldier, and hes not on so I can't dupe it at the moment, but I can make one based off what Turk said.

EDITED because my question was already answered previously.

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm slowly starting to update the wiki with the class mod effects :tongue:

A

AwesomeFace

Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried what you said Turk. CB gave me a soldier mod, modded the body and material grade, and when I booted it all back up it had Siren stats on it, but not the +2 find rare, unless its that 5th line of text crap we can't see.. Gave me 22% cooldown, +3 to something, +4 to somethign and +3 to something..

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, it was probably cut off since the rare find gets put at the bottom of the mod. Also remember that material grade only goes up to 3.

A

AwesomeFace

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I popped it straight up to 3 like you said. I gave him the mod and told him I was gunna make 2 other versions, mat 1 and mat 2 grade.

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
easiest way to see if rare fidn worked is to set the left and right side to none.

Top Bottom
Login
Register