• Start date
  • Views 4,904
Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Will saves become corrupt or not load if values are set too high? If so, what is good amount to mod the values?
I'm not sure. Don't have the game, but most likely corrupt. I'm not sure, maybe a good 999-5000. The max you are able to put though in the program is like 247105000, so test. Just make a back-up.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What's a Mouls, lol.

I've never heard of skyrim having anything called a dvar. It does has game settings, which on console you use the SetGS command, and they look like this "fJumpHeightMin <value>", that kind of thing?

Also, your screenshot shows the exact numbers that my save shows, and it's not any where close to my real values. Clicking Find in the Developer DVar box, with fJumpHeightMin inputted (couldn't think of anything else) freezes and eventually crashes the program.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
What's a Mouls, lol.

I've never heard of skyrim having anything called a dvar. It does has game settings, which on console you use the SetGS command, and they look like this "fJumpHeightMin <value>", that kind of thing?

Also, your screenshot shows the exact numbers that my save shows, and it's not any where close to my real values. Clicking Find in the Developer DVar box, with fJumpHeightMin inputted (couldn't think of anything else) freezes and eventually crashes the program.
That means it couldn't find the text.

Made in Britain

Otters44

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to be a pain, but my Norton anti virus keeps removing this programme every time I download it, saying its a high threat to my pc :/
how do I resolve this issue?

EDIT:

Don't worry guys sorted it now

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That means it couldn't find the text.
What about the forced numbers in the first window that are exactly what's in your screenshot (very bounty number is the same, and not mine, as well), rather than my actual data? That just seems odd.

And you designed your program to crash if you can't find a text string? Odd all around.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
What about the forced numbers in the first window that are exactly what's in your screenshot (very bounty number is the same, and not mine, as well), rather than my actual data? That just seems odd.

And you designed your program to crash if you can't find a text string? Odd all around.
I didn't design it to. I actually have a try and catch statement for it. Could you upload your save with the values?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't design it to. I actually have a try and catch statement for it. Could you upload your save with the values?
Save

Souls(I assume): 99
Gold: 1061005
Most gold carried: 1061005
Skill Increases: 1495
Hours slept: 5
Hours waiting: 122
Days passed: 123
Chests looted: 198

Rift bounty: 1
Reach bounty: 11045
Pale bounty: 4000
Haafingar bounty: 5782

The program shows all the values from your screenshot instead, and every place that could have a bounty was at exactly 1280. I tried in the container, and the extracted file, and both show the same thing.

I don't actually need the tool, so I'm probably done with just this, but I hope it gets figured out.

wawunderground

wawunderground

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seeing as mine doesn't want to work if you would try this it would be appreciated
smithing 90
destruction 95
sneak 95
lockpicking 95
50 perk points
and 90,000 gold
http://www.mediafire.com/?wt2bl2cn39slice

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
seeing as mine doesn't want to work if you would try this it would be appreciated
smithing 90
destruction 95
sneak 95
lockpicking 95
50 perk points
and 90,000 gold
http://www.mediafire...wt2bl2cn39slice
Should have 999999 gold and stuff: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7eunoujjt8nnnki

Save

Souls(I assume): 99
Gold: 1061005
Most gold carried: 1061005
Skill Increases: 1495
Hours slept: 5
Hours waiting: 122
Days passed: 123
Chests looted: 198

Rift bounty: 1
Reach bounty: 11045
Pale bounty: 4000
Haafingar bounty: 5782

The program shows all the values from your screenshot instead, and every place that could have a bounty was at exactly 1280. I tried in the container, and the extracted file, and both show the same thing.

I don't actually need the tool, so I'm probably done with just this, but I hope it gets figured out.
Thanks for the save. I think what I did wrong is that it reads the bytes ahead of the text, yet it must read one byte away.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the save. I think what I did wrong is that it reads the bytes ahead of the text, yet it must read one byte away.
No problem, I mean hell, you don't even have the game to test it. If you ever decide to try out the genre, it comes highly recommended :wink:

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem, I mean hell, you don't even have the game to test it. If you ever decide to try out the genre, it comes highly recommended :wink:
Thanks. Appreciate that you even know that. And I guess I could drop some time into The Elder Scrolls. I don't really game much anymore. Once your stuck with-out internet for a month, yet have an Xbox 360, you'll know what I mean lol.

Edit: Mouls was supposed to be Mauls lol. And I call them DVars 'cause they are "Defined Variables"(I think that's what DVars stand for).

Maximus Plebius

Maximus Plebius

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone quickly explain how I can extract my Skyrim save from my 360 in order to edit it please?

Top Bottom
Login
Register