What's new

Tutorial How to mod / resign your GTA 5 Savegame on PS4 (Save Wizard)

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
you act as if this just happened this morning Lol
Forgot to post it when I originally found out, but thankx for you humor!

Ezekiel_2517

Ezekiel_2517

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i figured this thing out lol, if someone could confirm, will be AWSOME lol

Mine is CUSA00419
My friends is CUSA00411

Those are USA and EU versions of the game and therefore can not be played one on the other.
I'm wondering the same thing. How to we re-region a EU save to a USA save or vice versa?

Ezekiel_2517

Ezekiel_2517

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can resign no problem. I need to change the region. You can't load a CUSA0411 if you have CUSA00419 and vice versa.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres my problem... I downloaded mukys full save with the joggers and body armor... His save is 411 (Europe) mine is 419(US).. So far ive managed to resign his save to my profile.. In save wizard under cheats with my usb plugged in shiws his CUSA00411 with my profile id on it.. What do i do next? Ive tried going to my 419 save and going to advanced options and then importing his 411 save to my save and then changing first value in the hexcoding to the same value, press x on the alert and apply the save, but sw throws server alert every time

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres my problem... I downloaded mukys full save with the joggers and body armor... His save is 411 (Europe) mine is 419(US).. So far ive managed to resign his save to my profile.. In save wizard under cheats with my usb plugged in shiws his CUSA00411 with my profile id on it.. What do i do next? Ive tried going to my 419 save and going to advanced options and then importing his 411 save to my save and then changing first value in the hexcoding to the same value, press x on the alert and apply the save, but sw throws server alert every time
Delete his save then import it to yours

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What am i deleting his save from?
So you resign his save, go to cheats, change a number and apply it. Then you delete it from save wizard then go to your save advanced mode and import his change a number and apply it

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you resign his save, go to cheats, change a number and apply it. Then you delete it from save wizard then go to your save advanced mode and import his change a number and apply it

I get stuck on waiting for response for server, the save wont apply anymore once it get to that point it puts up save wizard issue with server alert

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
To re region a save. Store the save you want and a save of your own on a usb.
Open save wizard
Determine which is yours and which is the one you want.
Resign both to your profile
Open advanced mode on the save you want
You will see an option that says export to file
Export it and save on desktop
Close advanced mode
Open advanced mode on your save
Type 22 in the first 2 numbers and this will unlock the apply button
Now look for the option that says import file
Import the file you just exported from the other save
Now click apply
Let it finish and boom done
Plug usb in ps4 and copy the save to your ps4

Edit -

If you cant get the save to show on save wizard, but you have the file for example GTA5000.file.

Store one of your own saves on a usb.
Open save wizard
Go to your save and open advanced mode
Now type 22 in the first two number slots to unlock the apply button
Now search for option to import file in top right
Import the file for example GTA5000.file
Click apply
Wait for it to finish and then done
Close save wizard and plug usb in ps4
Copy the save to ps4

Last edited:
iBadNewzzz

iBadNewzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you mod the shortlisted actors outfits? Is this on save editor bc I can’t seem to find it anywhere?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you mod the shortlisted actors outfits? Is this on save editor bc I can’t seem to find it anywhere?
It not on save editor. its a completely different program and you need to know what to look for and how to modify hex codes

iBadNewzzz

iBadNewzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
It not on save editor. its a completely different program and you need to know what to look for and how to modify hex codes
Is the program for public use or hidden to a certain group of people? I can use hex codes im just not aware of the program.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the program for public use or hidden to a certain group of people? I can use hex codes im just not aware of the program.
i have never used hex codes. but im sure you can find a hex editor to use if you google it

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, thank you
I think theres a hex editor calld HDx or something like that.. I had it for some stuff i was experimenting with for a week or 2 but that may be something you can use to play with..

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Save wizard shows your save in hex, just by the way

Top Bottom
Login
Register