• Thread starter JizzaBeez
  • Start date
  • Views 44,265
F

Frozenghost001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it doesn't work for me. my XP is still the same, even after I edited both hex values to 00061A7F (399,999 XP). I also rehased/resigned it with CONcept. Mabye because I resigned it?

Can someone please help me?

B

brindlepit

Reaction score
Sin$
My Current XP is 105090; hex is 19A82. When I search hex, it finds one, but not two (or both)

Ideas?

Anyone, can you just tell me the line numbers; far left?

ownerrrr

ownerrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wtfi cant even find my xp or anything in hex... mabie im looking in the wrong thing. somone plz help im looking in my acc in partition 3 and going to my profile then FFFE0D71/00000001 then my profile. is that the right thing??

C

cyyptic

Reaction score
Sin$
JizzaBeez said:
Here are the instructions on how to mod Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

*Here we will be editing your "XP". This will help to get the Rank Achievements, Private, Officer, Elite. Just be sure to edit your XP 1 number less than what it requires for the rank. If you go over, the achievement will not unlock.

The XP required for the Ranks
-Private : (check and see, I don't know)
-Officer : 140000 - set to 139999 (000036AF in hex) to get the achievement.
-Elite : 400000 - set to 399999 (00061A7F in hex) to get the achievement.

1) Open your Profile (not the gamesaves) up in any hex editor.

2) Now do a Hex search for your XP in hex. You will find 2 sections with this in it. Edit BOTH EXACTLY THE SAME.

-my XP was 140304, so in hex that is 00022410 (long).

3) Then after editing, save your file and REHASH.

4) Load file back on HDD, start game and continue.

*Here we will be editing your "Aces". This will help to unlock weapons and the achievement.

1) Open your PROFILE (not your saves) in any hex editor.

2) Now do a Hex search for your Aces in hex. There will be 2 sections with this in it. Edit BOTH EXACTLY THE SAME.

-my Aces for CQB was 1234, so in hex that is 04D2 (short).

There are 3 different types of Aces to get. So search for the amounts you have in each or whichever ones you want to max. Remember, if you want that achievement, only hex them to 1399 (0577 in hex) that way you can kill one more of each and get the achievement and unlock all weapons.

Here are the 3 types of Aces.
-Marksman
-CQG
-Assault

3) Then after editing, save your file and REHASH.

4) Load file back on HDD, start game and continue.

JizzaBeez
where would your profile be in xplorer 360 same as xport

i dont get it my xp is 73172 and it comes up 11DD4 when i search it nothing comes up plz help:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

could u post the tool

R

Rockies11

Reaction score
Sin$
what would my hex value be? i am 235498 XP? Please help. I can't find this anywhere on the internet.

C

CobraKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you obviously didnt look, because hexadecimal to decimal is really easy to find, but im not gonna be a complete jerk ill also help you, go to you calculator (on the compy) change it to scientific, and then enter your xp then click on hex. there ya go. just to call you out on your lazyness, you dont even need to type hex to dec you can just write hexadecimal and you will get a converter

S

snipedunoob

Reaction score
Sin$
I find my hex for my xp np but i can't seem to find a 2nd one anyone else having the same problem still?

A

AsimpleDeaTH

Reaction score
Sin$
CobraKilla said:
you obviously didnt look, because hexadecimal to decimal is really easy to find, but im not gonna be a complete jerk ill also help you, go to you calculator (on the compy) change it to scientific, and then enter your xp then click on hex. there ya go. just to call you out on your lazyness, you dont even need to type hex to dec you can just write hexadecimal and you will get a converter
my calc irl does this :smile:

V

Vigilante ZT

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you go online (Terrorist Hunt) with this? If you do, will you get banned?

pro at life

pro at life

Profile Stalker >:]
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work as of May 25th?

Do I have to clear my cache first?

Edit: Where do I see my total XP? And when i enter in my aces, in hex i get like 999999 results =/

Top Bottom
Login
Register